Here is a post which will be helping you to boot your LG G3 Stylus into the download mode or the fastboot mode. Just follow the simple instructions, and you will have the task down, within a couple of seconds.
Before you Boot into the Fastboot or Download Mode:
But before you go ahead, and boot your phone into the mode. There are some things, which you should be knowing about the download or the fastboot mode. If you are already aware of them, then you can just skip this part and move on to the instructions part of the tutorial. It is just a brief introductions about the topic.
Fastboot Mode is a mode which is installed on every android phone. Its sole purpose is that it helps the users to flash any file, may it be a firmware, or an update using a computer. It pushes the file through a USB cable, and flash it. Unlike the recovery, the file need not be present on the phone’s local storage memory. It is generally helpful when the phone runs into trouble and gets bricked. You are able to flash a rom or any firmware with the help of a computer. And that is the basic purpose of a download mode or fastboot mode. So below are the instructions which will be helping you to finally boot your LG G3 Stylus into the fastboot/download mode.
- Press the Volume Up and the Power Keys.
- Keep holding on to the buttons for about 5-6 seconds.
- The display will then appear dark, and LG logo will appear.
- Then release the buttons.
- The phone will then ask for confirmation, whether to boot into the fastboot mode or not.
- You can navigate and select the option with the help of hardware buttons.
- As you confirm, the phone will boot into the download
So this is it, you have now successfully booted your LG phone into the fastboot or the download mode, whatever you call it. I hope this small tutorial helped you out. If in case you faced any problem, you can let us know, and we will be trying to get it solve as soon as possible.