Warning: mysqli_num_fields() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home1/enjqhtmy/public_html/rootmyandroid.org/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3091
If you are looking to boot your HTC Desire 826 into the fastboot mode, then this is the post which is going to help you do so pretty easily and within seconds.
What is a Fastboot in HTC:
In general fastboot mode is a mode which helps you to access many functions on your android phone. With the help of the fastboot mode you. Can actually flash files with android debugging over USB with the help of a pc. It helps to repair phone when the interface fails completely or also it helps to flash recovery files, kernels etc.
But it is fastboot mode not within the interface and you have to reboot the phone completely separately into the mode. You can follow the instructions to help you do so.
Instructions to Enter Fastboot Mode on HTC Desire 826:
- Press the Volume Down and Power Key together.
- Keep holding these buttons until the black screen appears.
- As it does, release the buttons and then a menu will open up.
- From that choose the ‘Fastboot Mode’
- You will be able to navigate with Volume Keys and select the option with the help of ‘Power’ button.
Your HTC device will then reboot into the fastboot mode. This is how messy it was, if on the other hand, any of your volume key is damaged you can use an app from the play store, which will let you access the advanced reboot menu and help to boot without pressing any keys.