So here we are with the post to help you out. If you have been looking on how you can boot your LG Optimus One into the fastboot mode or the download mode (same things). This post is going to help you do so.
Before you Boot into the Download or Fastboot Mode:
But before you can really begin and follow the instructions. It is better to have some things clear about the fastboot mode. Of course, it is for the people who don’t really know about the mode and the related things. Fastboot mode is a utility which is being installed on every android phone. It will help the users to flash the files onto the phone with the help of a computer.
Now whether why you want to do that, is a different question. The fastboot mode will allow you to flash a file even on a bricked phone. As in some cases, you might lose the recovery utility, but you will never lose the fastboot mode. As it is the sole thing, which allows even the phone manufacturers to flash the firmware, and other things, when the phone is damaged, or won’t boot into any mode. You can flash any of the files on the phone, either with the help of a software or simply using the command prompt, after booting it into the fastboot or the download mode. So let us go ahead, and see how to do it.
- Press the Volume Up and Power Buttons simultaneously.
- Keep holding onto these buttons, till the phone screen goes black and the LG logo appears.
- As it does, release these buttons.
- Now the phone will ask you for a confirmation, whether or not you want to boot it into the Fastboot Mode.
- You can confirm and navigate the menu with the help of the external buttons.
- As you confirm it, the phone will then boot into the download mode or the fastboot mode.
This is it. You have booted your LG Optimus One into the Fastboot or the Download mode. Now you can perform whatever you were looking to do so, earlier with the help of the mode. Also note that if in case, any of your hardware buttons are not working, it will become hard for you to follow the instructions. In that case, you can always use any app from the Play Store, which will be helping you to boot it into the respective mode, with just a click.