There may be many reasons, why it might be better to hard reset your android phone now. But we are not going to talk about them as in this post we will be helping you to hard reset LG G6. Just simply follow the instructions, and you will be good.
Before you Hard Reset:
There are some things which you should be knowing about before you begin the process to hard reset your phone. If you already know about it, you can, of course, skip this part of the tutorial and move to the instructions part. But if in case you don’t, then it is advised that you do some homework on Hard Reset process of your android phone.
Hard Reset will wipe everything on your phone. And the phone will be like the new one like it came when you bought it. So it becomes extremely important that you do backup the important stuff on the phone. There are some tutorials which are linked at the end of this paragraph, which will be helping you to backup some data on your phone. Hard Reset will make your device new again once again, and will most likely solve any problem you were previously facing due to lagging and other related things caused due to usage over a long period of time. So whatever your case or reason might be, let us go ahead and follow the instructions to do so.
- How to Backup and Restore Contacts and SMS Texts
- Tutorial to Backup Apps on your Android Phone
- Backup WhatsApp Chats and Data
- After backing up the data, Switch off the Phone.
- Then reboot the phone into the Recovery Mode, by pressing the Volume Down and Power Key.
- After that, choose the option ‘Wipe Data/Factory Reset’ option.
- The phone will then ask you for confirmation to wipe all the data.
- Confirm and let the process begin.
- The recovery will then take some time while it completes the process.
- As it does, reboot the phone from the Recovery menu, and follow the on instructions on boot time.
Do note that the phone may take some time, while it boots up for the first time. So this is how you hard reset LG G6. If you faced any error or got stuck anywhere, do let us know, so that we can help you out soon.