If you own a Lenovo S720 and looking for ways to root lenovo s720, then you are at the right place. Follow this tutorial to do it. Root your device within a single taps on the screen.
Before You Root Lenovo S720:
There are a few things that you need to know about android rooting before we begin. If you are well known about rooting and concepts, then you can skip this part and jump t the next section. But if you are a beginner I advice that you take out some time to read about basic concepts of rooting lenovo s720.
Android Rooting in general is a method by which you gain the admin rights and hence you control many of the things in your device. it is more like running the android device in a mode which can completely tweaked and optimized by you. To know in depth about Android Rooting read here.
Talk about advantages of Android Rooting? There are many. When you root your android phone, then you can perform many tweaks on your phone. Like you can increase RAM of your device, play HD games by using chainfire on it. Also if your internal memory is low, you can increase it. And there are many more root only tweaks that you can perform on your device. Also when you root your device, you will be able to flash many custom ROMs. Not only it ends here, the advantages are so vast that they cannot be solely discussed here. Read more about advantages of Android Rooting here.
Not just advatnages, android rooting has many disadvantages too. For instance, you will void the warranty of your device if you root it. Also there are many risks involving android rooting, like you might end up bricking your device. Read more to know about more disadvantages of android rooting.
About This Tutorial:
In this tutorial we will root Lenovo s720 without PC with the help of framaroot app. We will install the app from apk file and then use the app to get access to the root permissions for the device. And the best part of this tutorial is that it is does not require any PC, and moreover you root your device within a few taps.
Before beginning make sure you have all the mentioned things, and done the steps before you cara root lenovo s720.
- First of all enable the USB debugging mode of the device. You can do that by going into the settings of the phone.
- Charge the phone so that it has atleast 70 percent of battery left, as you do want the phone to switch off in the middle of the procedure.
- Also before beginning with the procedure, so as to install the framaroot app, make sure that unknown sources are checked. To do so, navigate to Settings>Security>Device Administration> Unknown Sources
- Though rooting your phone, won’t delete your personal data but still it is better to be on the safer side, and backup your important data first.
- Backup all your Data and internal contacts on your lenovo s720.
- Backup SMS and MMS.
- Also if you have any anti virus software installed, then make sure you deactivate them first, as they might create problems in the rooting procedure.
- Download the files given below in the download section.
Download the framaroot app file from the link below to root lenovo s720 without PC.
Root Lenovo S720 :
Follow the steps below to root lenovo Ideaphone S720.
- After you have downloaded the framaroot file mentioned in the download section above, install it on your device.
- As the installation process completes, you will be able to view the app icon in the app drawer.
- Tap on the icon and launch the framaroot app.
- As the framaroot app opens up, you will see a similar dialog box as below.
- Now click on the Boromir Option.
- And now as you click it, the app will yourself root your phone, and a success dialog box will appear.
- Now reboot the device.
- Congratulations, your device is not rooted and you will find SuperSU app in your app drawer from which can manage the root permissions for various other apps.
Also Read: 11 Things to to do after you root your phone
So this was a short post on how to root lenovo s720. I hope it helped. If you face any doubts feel free to ask in the comment section below. Our dedicated team will try and come back to you as soon as possible.