So here are the instructions and the steps you are required to follow to boot HTC Desire 530 into the recovery mode. The instructions mentioned and the process is quite easy, and you will be able to access the recovery mode within seconds. So let us begin.
Before you Boot Recovery Mode on Desire 530:
Before you boot your phone into the recovery mode, you should be known about the recovery mode as such. A Recovery Mode is a utility which is installed by default on every Android device. It helps the users to perform some core functions, which otherwise don’t and are not easy to get done in the interface. Along with that, it also helps us to restore our phones, when the interface crashes.
With the recovery mode, you can perform useful functions, like factory resetting the phone. Also, you can install Custom ROMs, and Apply Manual Update to the phone. Of course for that, you will need to install a custom recovery on your phone, and that is a different topic altogether. So I think you now have an idea, that what really a Recovery Mode is. So let us begin, and see that how can you boot Desire 530 into it.
So the instructions part has been divided into three main parts. The first method will be teaching you to boot into the recovery mode using the easiest method. It will be done by using the special button combination. The second method will be teaching you to boot the HTC Desire 530 into the recovery mode with the help of a computer. And the last method will be teaching you to get it done from the phone with the help of an app. But the last method will require root access.
- Press the Power and Volume Down Buttons at the same time, and keep on holding on them.
- Now keep holding on to the buttons for about 5-6 seconds.
- As the black screen appears, and The Menu Screen appears, release the buttons.
- Then from there select the option, “Recovery Mode“.
- The phone will then take 4-5 seconds, and boot you into the recovery mode.
- Now in the recovery mode, you will be able to navigate with the help of the Volume Buttons and Power Button.
- Make sure that the USB Debugging Mode has been Enabled in the Developer Option in Settings.
- If you don’t see Developer Option in Settings, Tap on the Build Number 7 Times in the About Section under Settings.
- Now connect your phone to the computer with the help of a USB Cable.
- Make sure that the ADB Drivers have been set up properly so that there is no delay in the process.
- Now as you connect your phone, launch the command prompt.
- Type in the Command “adb devices“
- With this, if the device is detected it will show on the window.
- Then type “adb reboot recovery“
- The phone will then boot into the Recovery Mode.
- Install this App from the Play Store on your Phone.
- Wait for the Installation to complete.
- Launch the app from the App Drawer.
- As it launches, it will ask you for the Root Permissions.
- Grant or Allow the app to use the Root Access to the phone.
- Then tap on the option “Reboot Recovery“
- The phone will then reboot into the recovery mode.
This is it. You have booted into the recovery mode on your HTC Desire 530. If you face any problem you can let us know, we will be happy to help you out. Do note that, if your buttons do not work, you can use an App from the Play Store, but for that, you will need Root Access. I hope this post helped you out.