With the help of this post, you can Update Samsung Galaxy Pocket s5300 to jelly Bean
So you guys might be knowing that there is no official update for jelly bean for Samsung Galaxy pocket as it is a low budget phone so there ain’t any chance that Samsung would be rolling in updates for jelly bean for galaxy Pocket. So in this post you learn how to update your galaxy Pocket to Jelly Bean version 4.2.2. Follow the steps below to update Galaxy Pocket to Jelly Bean 4.2.2 Easy and fast with no bugs at all.
Before you update Galaxy Pocket to Jelly Bean :
Before you update galaxy Pocket to Jelly Bean you need to know that this is a stock Modification file that you would be flashing with the help of this tutorial. Also you need to know that if you do not carry out the process correctly you might end up harming your device. Also note that the device is galaxy Pocket s5300 only and if you try to install and update jelly bean on any other phone via this method you might end up bricking your device. So first make sure about the model number before updating galaxy Pocket to Jelly Bean.
Update Galaxy Pocket to Jelly Bean 4.2.2:
Make sure you have all these things and done these steps before you start to update Galaxy Pocket to Jelly Bean.
- First of all if you are on a custom ROM for galaxy Pocket, you need to revert back to Stock ROM for galaxy Pocket via Odin tool.
- Now after that you need to deodex Your Stock ROM and then install it again. Also first install cwm recovery on galaxy Pocket.( detailed procedure also given below) .
- A computer with proper drivers installed for your phone.
- Make sure the USB debugging option is checked before you start to update Galaxy Pocket s5300.
- Also make sure that he battery is already 70 percent charged.
- Also you need to have Odin tool so that you could install stock ROM on galaxy Pocket if you are on a custom ROM.
- Download the files via download link given below.
Download links to Update Galaxy Pocket to Jelly Bean:
All File Including VM00 CWM, Stock Modification v1, Stock Modification v2 —-> Download
Follow these steps to Update Galaxy Pocket to Jelly Bean:
- Root and Revert back to Stock ROM for galaxy Pocket.
- Now You need to Deodex Your Stock ROM, and then Again install it, via CWM.
- Now copy the vm00CWM and the Stock Modification v1.zip files onto your SD card.
- Now boot the Galaxy pocket into recovery mode. Now choose option “update from SD card” , and then flash vm00cwm file.
- Now you are in vm00 CWM Recovery, now wipe data, and wipe cache.
- In the recovery mode , this time choose “Install zip from SD Card”.
- Choose the Stock Modificationv1.zip. And then flash it, wait for the process to complete. Now wipe data, and cache and reboot the phone.
- Now again reboot into the recovery mode, and this time choose and flash the Stock Modification v2.zip file, again wipe data, and cache.
- Reboot your Device, and you are done.
So this was a short list to update Galaxy Pocket to Jelly Bean 4.2.2. If you face any problems while following this method it any error please feel free to report it via the comment form below. I hope this helped. 🙂
Note: The Method no longer Works, Sorry for inconvenience.
Incoming Search Terms:
- update galaxy pocket s5300
- pocket s5300 cyanogenmod
- install ics on pocket s5300
- android 4.2.2 on galaxy pocket
- update galaxy pocket to jelly bean