Tutorial to Install Stock ROM for Galaxy Ace s5380.
Galaxy Ace s5380 is a device which has received much of development from the third party developers. As the device is not that much attractive and convincing, so probably rooting galaxy ace s5380 and installing other custom roms on galaxy ace is a good option. But sometimes you will need to go back to the Stock ROM for Galaxy Ace. Let me list some instances where you need to do so. May be you would be selling your phone off, and then you would need to unroot it and then flash a stock ROM for Galaxy Ace. Or May be you are stuck off anywhere, and the phone is in a boot loop. So may be Stock ROM for Galaxy Ace s5380 could save you. Or simply you are just fed up of the bugs. No matter how good a custom ROM is, it would be never as bug free as Stock ROM. Plus Stock ROMS are overall performers, while custom ROMS for Galaxy Ace give you a power to do somethings perfectly while others are missed out. So if you are looking to install Stock ROM for Galaxy Ace s5380, mate you’re at the right place.
Pre-Requistes to Install Stock ROM for Galaxy Ace:
Make sure you have all these needed things and other resources before we actually to start out and flash a Stock ROM for Galaxy Ace s5380.
- 60-70 % battery. make sure the phone has some battery, as you would not want your galaxy ace to die in the middle of the process.
- Make sure the USB debugging mode is enabled. It can be managed under the settings.
- Make sure you have a backup of all your data. As all the things on the phone might get erased. So better have a backup.
- Also you need a PC with the drivers installed. You can download drivers from here.
- Download these file given below. Downlad the Stock ROm firmware file, and Odin Multi Downloader setup.
Download ODIN, on your PC. Download ODIN from here
Stock ROM for Galaxy Ace s5380. Download it here
Also refer to these guides if you want to backup your data.
Install Official Stock ROM for Galaxy Ace s5380:
Follow these step by step guidelines to install the Official Stock ROM for galaxy s5380. Before starting make sure, the phone model number id “S5380” only, otherwise it may be enter a boot loop, or may even get bricked. So ensure everything is correct, then only proceed.
- After installing the drivers and Odin in the PC connect the phone to it using a USB cable. You may need to extract the Odin files you downloaded and then launch it.
- After making sure the drivers are properly installed and the phone connects successfully, now disconnect the phone, and enter into the Download mode of Galaxy Ace s5380. You can do that by pressing the Volume Down+Power+Home buttons simultaneously.
- Now the after connecting the phone again, Odin should be able to detect the phone. The ID:COM field may turn yellow, a bar above.
- Now click on the PDA option and select the PDA Stock Firmware file. it’s name would be PDA.tar. Do not touch any other settings.
- make sure the Auto-Reboot and F.Reset Time Options are checked. And also note that any other box is not to be checked.
- Now we’re ready to go. Click on the Start button on Odin to Start installation process. It will be taking upto 5-8 Minutes, so please till then keep calm and let the installation process going. Never disconnect the phone in the middle of the flashing process.
- Now after the process completes, the ID:COM field will show a PASS notifications and your Galaxy Ace will reboot automatically. And now you can disconnect your device from the PC.
- Now again boot into the recovery mode, and then there “wipe data“, and then “wipe cache“. And again reboot your phone.
- You’re Done, Enjoy! 🙂
So this was a short tutorial to flash a Stock ROM for Galaxy Ace s5380. I hope it helped. And if in case the download link for Stock ROM for Galaxy Ace does not work, let me know in the comments sections below.
Incoming Search Terms:
- stock rom for galaxy ace 5830i
- galaxy ace stock recovery
- roms for galaxy ace
- Custom ROM Galaxy Ace
- Samsung Galaxy Stock ROM
- Galaxy Ace XDA ROM
- stock rom for galaxy ace s5830i
- stock rom for galaxy ace plus
- Stock ROM for Galaxy Ace