If you own a Xiaomi Mi3, and looking for a tutorial to root xiaomi mi3 without C, then probably you are at the right place. Xiaomi Mi3 is a great device, specially at that price tag it provides you with really high level hardware and performance. And guess what with the official support from Xiaomi to root their device, you can just rooti it, and make the device a whole lot better. So what are you waiting for? Root Xiaomi mi3 in one click Now.
Things to know before you Root Mi3:
There are a couple of things that you should probably know before you start out with the procedure to root the Xiaomi mi3. First of all this tutorial is only for Mi3 smartphone, and of you try this on some other phone, your phone will be bricked and we will not be responsible for it. And also before you root the device, you must have some knowledge about rooting your device.
Rooting is basically a process by which you gain the administrator rights, and you are able to control everything about your device. And by that you can perform many tweaks on your android device, that can serve you both advantages and disadvantages as well. If you wish to know more, you can read this detailed guide on What is Android Rooting?
Talking of the advantages, there are many things you can do. Like you can delete the unwanted default apps (Bloatware), increase the RAM of your xiaomi Mi3, increase the internal memory, Play HD Games, install Custom ROMs on your device, and much more. There are practically a uncountable number of things you can do with your device, after you root it. Read about more advantages of rooting your mi3 here.
Newton Quoted, every action has an equal and opposite reaction. So does this hold true for rooting your android smartphone. Rooting can be disadvantageous too, as when you root your device, you lose the warranty, and also in some cases you might end up bricking your phone. You can read more disadvantages of rooting your android smartphone here.
So after reading all about the advantages and disadvantages of rooting xiaomi mi3, you can proceed at your own risk. Though the disadvantages are less, and there is practically zero percent chance that you might brick your device. So if you’re ready you can follow the tutorial below to root xiaomi Mi3 without PC.
There are a couple of things that you would need before we start out the procedure to root xiaomi mi3.
- Make sure that your device is atleast 70-80 percent charged, as you do not want the lack of power to interrupt in the rooting procedure of mi3.
- Also no Computer or a Laptop is required in this tutorial, so feel free if you do not have the access to one at the point of time.
- Also if you follow this procedure, all the data on your device will be deleted. So you should better make a backup of your data. You can read the guides below, if you do not know how to do it.
- You need to backup all your Messages and MMS try this tutorial to do so – Backup and Restore SMS
- Or this tutorial will have it all to Backup Apps, Contacts, and Data using Titanium Backup
- Also you need to download some files to root your xiaomi mi3 without pc, that are below in the download section.
This is the download section of the post, you need to download the files given below so as to root xiaomi mi3.
Procedure to Rot Xiaomi Mi3 Without PC:
Here follow these steps to rot your Xiaomi Mi3, within steps.
- For the starting, make sure you have enabled the USB Debugging option, by going into the settings of the phone.
- Now you need to download the Official Developer ROM, the download link in the download section above.
- And as you have downloaded it, you need to rename the file as UPDATE.zip
- And then place the renamed file in the SD card of your device.
- Launch the Updater App on the phone, and choose Menu Button and the Select installation file/Select Update package.
- And now choose the file that you placed onto the SD card.
- Now tap on the Update option.
- The phone will start the flashing process.
- Now as the process is completed, reboot the phone.
- And now, after rebooting the device, you can root xiaomi mi3 without pc by just going into the security app and then click on the Permission option.
- And then tap on the Root Permission in the next window.
- And you’re Done.
So this was a small tutorial on how to root Xiaomi mi3 within a few clicks, even without using a computer. So if you face any problems you can surely let us know by commenting below, and we will try to fix is as soon as possible. I hope this helped. :