Do you want to Root Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3 SPH-L710 ? if yes then you can easily Root Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3 SPH-L710 with this very interesting and easy guide. I have set many things in one place so that no one places any difficulty while rooting Galaxy S3
So rooting was never this simple. Well just go through the pre requisites and just download the required downloads to Root Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3 SPH-L710. And then you can continue to the process to Root Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3 SPH-L710.
Before you go on with the process make sure you know actually what android Rooting Is ?
Do you Know if you have root Access you can easily delete all those irritating pre installed Applications that just take your internal memory of your device and nothing else.
You have Low free RAM ? Just Go on and read how to Increase RAM on Unrooted devices. TADAAA !! you have Rooted Samsung Galaxy S3 AT&T. Just Download RAM Xpander and BOOOM… You can use your External SD card as RAM
lso Read: Increase Internal Memory with SD Card
There are a lot of application that are amazingly awesome to use on rooted android devices Read Here- Top Apps on Rooted androids.
Also Read : Advantages of Rooting Samsung Galaxy S3
So if now you have decided to Root your Samsung Galaxy S3 AT&T then you can read below else its a waste of time for you !
We will go directly to the pre requisites from here.
Pre-Requisites For Rooting Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3 SPH-L710
There are a few things that you might like to do before you continue with the process. They are beneficial to you for many reasons.
- You need to backup all your Data and internal contacts.
Try this tutorial to do so – Backup Apps for Unrooted Phones
- You need to back up your Contacts
try this tutorial- Backup and restore Contacts
- You need to backup all your Messages and MMS
try this tutorial to do so – Backup and Restore SMS
- Or this tutorial will have it all to Backup Apps, Contacts, and Data using Titanium Backup
- Also Set USB Debugging Mode to “ON”.
- Also make sure that your phone is charged at least 90% so that it does not goes of in the middle of the Root AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 & install CWM process. Also be sure that your computer is set off with the antivirus and firewalls, the cable with the specific drivers must be ready. Get USB Drivers for Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3 SPH-L710 having problem while installing Drivers on PC go through How to install Drivers on Windows 7 PC.
- Set Debugging Mode on through Settings>Developers.and hen check the box.
- This is a tested and purely safe Rooting guide for Root Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3 but still if something goes wrong then We are not responsible for any kind of damage to your device.Also Read About Risks and disadvantages of Rooting Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3
- This is a very safe Method and has some bugs too. But Don’t Worry, The worse thing that can happen is that
Downloads Required to Root Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3 SPH-L710
You need to Download a file before proceeding with the process. The download links are locked and you can unlock them by just by clicking on any of the buttons below. So go ahead and download the file.
You can now proceed to the process after downloading the File.
Procedure How to Root Sprint Samsung Galaxy S3 SPH-L710
- You now need to put your Phone into download mode so just press the Volume Up button + Home Button + Power Buton. All of them simultaneously.
- Don’t panic you will see an awful screen, Well thats actually the Download mode of your Phone. No it wll give you a warning which you can by pass by just pressing the volume up button again.
- Now you are ready to connect your Phone to the PC.
- Now as you have downloaded above. Open the CF Root Odin.
- You will see a Yellow Box on the left hand side of the Odin application screen.
- If You are facing any kind o problems while seeing the yellow box then you should know that there is something is wrong with your Drivers. So try to Re install the Drivers. And then try the process again.
- Now next thing you will be doing is that you have to click on the PDA box. Select the .TAR file that you have downloaded.
- Now just click on START button.
- You Phone will start Flashing with a few lines of code and some instructions. Dont care to read them.
- Just let the process go on with it self.
- Soon you will see a PASS written on the Odin Screen.
- Your Phone will now ReBoot.
- You can now Browse to the App Drawer and find out the SuperSU application.
- That Shows that you have rooted your device.
Now you need to verify the root access on the device, which can be done with the help of the Root Checker App.
Head on to the Best ROMs of the Year and Find your self a new ROM and install a One as you are capable of installing one.
For any Queries on the Tutorial Just comment below and we are there to help you !