Do you Want To Root Sony Xperia M with a click ? If yes then you can relax and sit behind as we have a very nice tutorial on how to root Sony Xperia M with One click root. This tutorial will be very helpful when you don’t want to risk bricking your android device to Bricking as this is the safest method available online to root Sony Xperia M.
There are alot of misconceptions about rooting and what is it all about , its benefits and what should you do after rooting, So Dont worry in this post i will be covering all about these in the tutorial to root Sony Xperia M.
Lets start with a few Basic things about Rooting Sony Xperia M.
Read: Install CWM on Xperia M
What Do you mean by Rooting Sony Xperia M
Well this is a very obvious question by all of us when Sony Xperia M is your first device, So t know what actually Rooting Sony Xperia M is about you should know What Actually is Android Rooting ?.
After you have read this post you will be clear enough with the term android rooting you can compare this with your Sony Xperia M. This is obvious that when you root your android device that you will loose your warranty . as your manufacturer soesnt want you to root your Sony Xperia M.
After you Root you can Increase RAM of your device with a few root required apps like RAM Expander , Also you can increase your clock rate according to the requirement and also you can delete all the inbuilt applications that are annoying enough to you.
Also Read : Increase RAM on Rooted android
Pre-Requisites to Root Sony Xperia M
There are a few things that you might like to do before you continue with the process. They are beneficial to you for many reasons.
- You need to backup all your Data and internal contacts.
Try this tutorial to do so – Backup Apps for Unrooted Phones
- You need to back up your Contacts
try this tutorial- Backup and restore Contacts
- You need to backup all your Messages and MMS
try this tutorial to do so – Backup and Restore SMS
- Or this tutorial will have it all to Backup Apps, Contacts, and Data using Titanium Backup
- Also Set USB Debugging Mode to “ON”.
- Also make sure that your phone is charged at least 90% so that it does not goes of in the middle of the Root Sony Xperia M process. Also be sure that your computer is set off with the antivirus and firewalls, the cable with the specific drivers must be ready. Get USB Drivers for Sony Xperia M having problem while installing Drivers on PC go through How to install Drivers on Windows 7 PC.
- Set Debugging Mode on through Settings>Developers.and hen check the box.
- This is a tested and purely safe Rooting guide for Root Sony Xperia M but still if something goes wrong then We are not responsible for any kind of damage to your device.Also Read About Risks and disadvantages of Rooting Sony Xperia M
- This is a very safe Method and has some bugs too. But Don’t Worry, The worse thing that can happen is that
Now you need to download a file that will help you root your device right away with a click.
Downloads Required to Root Sony Xperia M with One Click Root
Here you need to download a software that will Root your Sony Xperia M with a click. The download link has been locked. So juct click on the buttons below and unlock the link is a second. Download To proceed.
- Download One CLick Root
After you have download you can easily move to the rooting part of this tutorial which is the main part to Root Sony Xperia M.
How to Root Sony Xperia M with a click
Lets start with the procedure to Root Sony Xperia M. SO just follow the tutorial step by step to make sure you are fine with me while rooting the Device.
- Lets Start with making sure you have enabled USB Debugging ON.
- now you can connect your Phone to the PC you are using. Try to get the original Data Cable of your Xperia M.
- After connecting let your PC recognize the device. this is where you will know if you have instaled the drivers of your device correctly or not. Also Read How to Install ADB Drivers on PC.
- After you fell like everything is going well you can open the One Click Root Software you just downloaded.
- Now you can see alot of on screen instruction in your new window.
- Just Follow the instructions carefully.
- And at the end click on the Root button.
- Now let the software do its magic. It will take its time.
- After a couple of minutes your device will reboot.
- Thats it you have rooted your device Yet !
Also Read : 11 Thins to Do just after Rooting Sony Xperia M
EnJoy your Rooted Sony Xperia M. You can confirm root by downloading the application Root checker from Play store and share your view with us. Now you can Download the Must have Application on a Rooted android
If you are facing any Difficulties you can easily comment below for our tremendous support !