Here is a tutorial on how to root Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.0 SM-T335L running on android 4.4 that is Kitkat and is also the latest android version present. So just hurry if you have a Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.0 SM-T335L and are waiting for a tutorial that is so easy and safe to do it in 10 minutes.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.0 SM-T335L android device by Samsung is a nice device to play with, RAM is enough but not upto the mark, that is where Rooting and development of the Phone comes in.
Do you need to Root Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.0 SM-T335L?
To understand Why do you need to root your Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.0 SM-T335L, You must basically know What actually Android Rooting in general is?
Well Rooting is actually gaining super user access to your phone applying few apps that have a lot of customization and need root access. Using a rooted android gives a very different experience than using a stock android as we can change everything onto the system, like a few battery saver apps work brilliant on rooted phone while Apps like SetCPU can increase or decrease the clock rate of your processor, also RAM Expander can use your SD-Card as your RAM. This will of course increase playing HD games and heavy applications. While increasing the clock rate or overclocking Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.0 SM-T335L will increase multitasking to a well damn great extent.
Pre-requisites before you Root Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.0 SM-T335L
Before you actually begin the rooting process for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.0 SM-T335L, there are few warning information that you should know.
- Make sure you have the Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.0 SM-T335L , don’t try thismethod with any other Variant.
If you have some other variant of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.0 SM-T335L, then you can search from the search bar from top with your model number and get the easiest tutorial.
- Antivirus program must be disabled before running this process
- You need to backup all your Data and internal contacts on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.0 SM-T335L.
Try this tutorial to do so – Backup Apps for Unrooted Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.0 SM-T335L
- You need to back up your Contacts
try this tutorial- Backup and restore Contacts
- You need to backup all your Messages and MMS
try this tutorial to do so – Backup and Restore SMS on Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.0 SM-T335L
- Or this tutorial will have it all to Backup Apps, Contacts, and Data using Titanium Backup
- Also Set USB Debugging Mode to “ON”.
- Also make sure that your phone is charged at least 90% so that it does not goes of in the middle of the Root Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.0 SM-T335L process. Also be sure that your computer is set off with the antivirus and firewalls, the cable with the specific drivers must be ready. Get USB Drivers for Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.0 SM-T335L having problem while installing Drivers on PC go through How to install Drivers on Windows 7 PC.
- Set Debugging Mode on through Settings>Developers.and hen check the box.
- This is a tested and purely safe Rooting guide for Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.0 SM-T335L but still if something goes wrong then We are not responsible for any kind of damage to your device.Also Read About Risks and disadvantages of Rooting and installing custom recovery on Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.0 SM-T335L
If you have taken these steps in consideration then you can continue with the process next !
Downloads required to Root Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.0 SM-T335L
Hey guys, here we are to root the all new Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.0 SM-T335L. So, you are at the right place on the web to root our device. First of all, you have to unlock the download links by following us on Google+ or Facebook. Its a one time unlocking process and you will not be asked again ever to unlock the links. Just move ahead and download the files.
- Download Root Package for Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.0
After you have downloaded the above files, you are safe to go ahead and startthe rooting procedure.
Root Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.0 SM-T335L
Now if you have downloaded he Files and installed the drivers properly then you can go the main rooting process of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.0 SM-T335L.
Just follow these simple steps so that you can Root Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.0 SM-T335L
- Power off the phone completely by removing its battery for 5 seconds.
- Re-insert the battery back into its place.
- Press and hold Volume Down, Home and Power buttons, all at the same time.
- Release the buttons only when the ‘Warning!!’ message appears.
- Next, press Volume Up button to confirm that you wish to enter Download Mode.
- Your device will now show a green Android with the ‘Downloading… Do not turn off target’ text listed under it.
- That’s it, now you can connect your device with your PC after you launch ODIN.
- Now, double click on the ODIN.exe file which is extracted and the application should be launched.
- Click on the PDA tab in the ODIN and browse the CF-Root file that you extracted on the desktop.
- Click on PDA button, browse your computer for the “.tar” file.
- Uncheck the repartition tab on the ODIN menu.
- Auto Reboot and F.Reset time should be checked in the ODIN.
- hit the Start button in the ODIN.
- The root file will be start flashing in your device and will be completed in about two to three minutes.
- The device will be automatically rebooted after the flashing is over and you are done with it.
- You will now see the SUper SU application in your APP Drawer.
This was all about rooting the Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.0 SM-T335L.
you can have a view on the following articles:-
- Top rooted apps for Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.0 SM-T335L.
- Things to do after your device is rooted.
- 11 Things to do after rooting Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.0 SM-T335L
For more queries about rooting, contact us on Facebook or comment below.