So you are here to know How to Root Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 SM-T530 with a very Easy Guide. So you must know that we have the best Rooting guide for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 SM-T530. Now we must start with the procedure.
We daily have a lot of queries about what actually is android rooting and what are its benefits and disadvantages. So taking all that in consideration i will be making this post as much informative as much possible. The whole tutorial will be divided into many sections, and before rooting Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 SM-T530 it is recommended that you must educate your self about rooting and its specifics. So lets start here.
What is Rooting Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 SM-T530 and why do we need to Root?
Before Understanding what does rooting Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 SM-T530 means you must understand what actually android rooting is? Now after you have read this you will have a decent over view what will be your Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 SM-T530 when it wll be rooted.
Rooting is actually just having Superuser access to your device voiding the manufacturer warranty. By gaining the super user access over your android device you can then install Root application which maximum manufactures do not allow, You can screen cast, increase your RAM and Play HD games on your device which you cant play due to Low RAM.
Pre-requisites before you Root Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 SM-T530
Before you actually begin the rooting Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 SM-T530 process, there are few warning information that you should know.
- Make sure you have the Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 SM-T530 , don’t try this method with any other Variant.
If you have some other variant of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 SM-T530, then you can search from the search bar from top with your model number and get the easiest tutorial.
- Antivirus program must be disabled before running this process
- You need to backup all your Data and internal contacts on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 SM-T530.
Try this tutorial to do so – Backup Apps for Unrooted Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 SM-T530
- You need to back up your Contacts
try this tutorial- Backup and restore Contacts
- You need to backup all your Messages and MMS
try this tutorial to do so – Backup and Restore SMS on Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 SM-T530
- Or this tutorial will have it all to Backup Apps, Contacts, and Data using Titanium Backup
- Also Set USB Debugging Mode to “ON”.
- Also make sure that your phone is charged at least 90% so that it does not goes of in the middle of the Root Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 SM-T530 process. Also be sure that your computer is set off with the antivirus and firewalls, the cable with the specific drivers must be ready. Get USB Drivers for Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 SM-T530 having problem while installing Drivers on PC go through How to install Drivers on Windows 7 PC.
- Set Debugging Mode on through Settings>Developers.and hen check the box.
- This is a tested and purely safe Rooting guide for Root Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 SM-T530 but still if something goes wrong then We are not responsible for any kind of damage to your device.Also Read About Risks and disadvantages of Rooting and installing custom recovery on Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 SM-T530
If you have taken these steps in consideration then you can continue with the process next !
Downloads Required to Root Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 SM-T530
Here you will have to unlock the links of the required files to root Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 SM-T530. Just click on any of the buttons below to get the ins unlocked.
Once unlokced you will never be asked to unlock theme again.
Files Required to Root Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 SM-T530
- Download Root Files
After downloading the files required for rooting your Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 SM-T530 continue to the procedure of Rooting.
Procedure to Root Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 SM-T530
Lets start with The Rooting procedure of Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 SM-T530. This will be e very easy tutorial but remember to read twice before implementing this on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 SM-T530 as if you make any mistake it can also harm your Device.
- Make sure you have downloaded the Rooting Kit and the Samsung Drivers.
- You need to install the Samsung Drivers and Also extract the Root Kit files onto your desktop.
- As you are ready with the files and drivers its time to put your Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 SM-T53 into Download Mode.
- To get into the Download mode Press the Volume Down, Power and the Home Keys all together untill your device starts to shut down and reboot. Take reference from the image below.
- When you will be able to see a warning message with a Yellow Triangle then you need to press volume up button to bypass the warning.
- Now Its time to Continue and connect your device to your PC through a USB cable.
- When you have connected the Tab 4 to PC, Its time to open “Odin3” and then launch “Odin.exe” from the the extracted file.
- As the Odin application launches you will be able to see “Added” written on to the Odin. See Image for reference.
- Some times PC takes time to recognize device so have patience to wait for it, once the Tab 4 has been recognized just click on the PDA button and select the “.tar” file from the root Files package.
- Now you can click on start. After a few seconds you will see “PASS” written on the screen, Thats where your process ends.
- After you See Pass written your device will reboot immediately and you can disconnect your device then and there,
- Now the 1st boot may take time but it will go back to normal from the second time.
- TO confirm Root you can Search fro SuperSU application onto your Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 SM-T530.
- Voila you just Rooted your device.
You have now Successfully rooted your Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 SM-T530,
For any Quesries or issues with the process please comment or contact us