Are you Searching for a Root and installing custom recovery tutorial for Samsung Galaxy S4 zoom (LTE) ? If you are then you must know that this tutorial is the best tutorial available on the internet to Root and install CWM without PC on your Samsung Galaxy S4 zoom (LTE) android device. The Best part of this tutorial is that we do not require a PC to Root Samsung Galaxy S4 zoom (LTE).
The Samsung Galaxy S4 zoom (LTE) android device by Samsung is a nice device to play with, 1.5GB RAM is enough but not upto the mark, that is where Rooting and development of the Phone comes in.
Why Do you need to Root Samsung Galaxy S4 zoom (LTE) ?
To understand Why do you need to root your Samsung Galaxy S4 zoom (LTE), You must basically know What actually Android Rooting in general is?
Well Rooting is actually gaining super user access to your phone applying few apps that have a lot of customization and need root access. Using a rooted android gives a very different experience than using a stock android as we canchange everything onto the system, like a few battery saver apps work brilliant on rooted phone while Apps like SetCPU can increase or decrease the clock rate of your processor, also RAM Expander can use your SD-Card as your RAM. This will of course increase playing HD games and heavy applications. While increasing the clock rate or overclocking Samsung Galaxy S4 zoom (LTE) will increase multitasking to a well damn great extent.
Pre-requisites before you Root Samsung Galaxy S4 zoom (LTE)
Before you actually begin the rooting process for the Samsung Galaxy S4 zoom (LTE), there are few warning information that you should know.
- Make sure you have the Samsung Galaxy S4 zoom (LTE), don’t try this method with any other Variant.
If you have some other variant of the Samsung Galaxy S4 zoom (LTE), then you can search from the search bar from top with your model number and get the easiest tutorial.
This only works for the SM-C105 variant of the device.
- Antivirus program must be disabled before running this process
- You need to backup all your Data and internal contacts on your Samsung Galaxy S4 zoom (LTE).
Try this tutorial to do so – Backup Apps for Unrooted Samsung Galaxy S4 zoom (LTE)
- You need to back up your Contacts
try this tutorial- Backup and restore Contacts
- You need to backup all your Messages and MMS
try this tutorial to do so – Backup and Restore SMS on Samsung Galaxy S4 zoom (LTE)
- Or this tutorial will have it all to Backup Apps, Contacts, and Data using Titanium Backup
- Also Set USB Debugging Mode to “ON”.
- Also make sure that your phone is charged at least 90% so that it does not goes of in the middle of the Root and install CWM on Samsung Galaxy S4 zoom (LTE) process. Also be sure that your computer is set off with the antivirus and firewalls, the cable with the specific drivers must be ready. Get USB Drivers for Samsung Galaxy S4 zoom (LTE) having problem while installing Drivers on PC go through How to install Drivers on Windows 7 PC.
- Set Debugging Mode on through Settings>Developers.and hen check the box.
- This is a tested and purely safe Rooting guide for Root Samsung Galaxy S4 zoom (LTE) but still if something goes wrong then We are not responsible for any kind of damage to your device.Also Read About Risks and disadvantages of Rooting and installing custom recovery on Samsung Galaxy S4 zoom (LTE)
If you have taken these steps in consideration then you can continue with the process next !
Downloads required to Root Samsung Galaxy S4 zoom (LTE)
Hey guys, here we are to root the all new Samsung Galaxy S4 zoom (LTE). So, you are at the right place on the web to root our device. First of all, you have to unlock the download links by following us on Google+ or Facebook. Its a one time unlocking process and you will not be asked again ever to unlock the links. Just move ahead and download the files.
After you have downloaded the above files, you are safe to go ahead and start the rooting procedure
Root Samsung Galaxy S4 zoom (LTE)
You are here to root your Samsung smartphone. This is the easiest and best method to root your device. A complete step by step procedure if followed correctly will root your device successfully. It will take just a few seconds to root your device. So here we go:-
- Double-click on Vroot executable and follow the on-screen installation steps.
- Once installed, double-click on the Vroot shortcut icon and it’ll launch.
- Enable USB debugging on your device by heading to Menu > Settings > Developer options > USB debugging.
- Plug in your device to your PC using the USB cable.
- Click on Root in the tool and it should begin rooting your device.
- When it’s done, reboot your device.
- You’re done!
After rooting your device you must have a look on Top Apps for Rooted Android.
Also Read about How to increase battery life.
For further info, contact us on our Facebook fan page or just comment below in the Comments Section.