Looking for some ways to root galaxy S2 plus? Well here is a post that would help you to get the root access on the device without even a computer or a PC. Android devices often get slow and start to lag after some time, and this very thing is pretty natural. But you could always root the device, change the software perform a couple of tweaks and get the blazing speed back. So why not do it?
Before you Root Galaxy S2 Plus:
Before you begin with the rooting procedure there are some things that you should be knowing before. You should be having a basic idea of what root in actually is and also you should be knowing about it. In case you do know about it and are pretty confident then you can skip this part of the tutorial and move onto to the next part. But in case you are not, you should take out time and read a little about it.
Android Rooting is a method by which you gain the authority to control the device fully and perform many tweaks that even interfere in the core functioning and the system processes. All in all when you root galaxy s2 plus, you are in supreme control. You can grant access to any of the apps you want, delete any of the apps you want which also include the system applications that have been installed on the device. In fact the concept of android rooting is so big, that we cannot discuss it all here right in this post and that is the reason we’ve written a separate post for you guys so that you can understand it better. If you wish to read more, head to what is android rooting?
When you root your android device you gain the full access and are able to perform many tweaks, like to list a few you could overclock processor, increase the RAM , Play HD Games, flash Custom ROMs, ad also increase the internal memory. And not only this there are tons of their tweaks that are possible and can be performed on your device and you can benefit from them. Get this list here. ANd also there are many more advantages out there, you can check it them in this post.
Not only the advantages, but rooting your android device can prove to be disadvantageous in some cases too. Yes rooting is not all good, it comes with a little bad too. When you root your device you end up voiding the warranty of the device that has been provided to you by the manufacturer by the device. Though nowadays more and more manufactures are up in the support of rooting, but still it does not seem to be the case in our scenario. Also there are several other disadvantages of rooting, which you can read here.
About this Tutorial:
In this tutorial we will be rooting the galaxy S2 Plus with the help of an app that will be installed on the device and it will get us the root access, in other words it will root the device for us. It is one of the most fastest and the easiest method around to root, as you do not even need a PC or a computer for the same. We will us an application named as towel root which will root the device for. So let us begin.
Below is a list of things that are needed to be done before you begin with the procedure to root galaxy S2 Plus. Make sure that you have them in place in the first hand.
- Make sure that the device is properly charged, as you do not want that the device should interrupt and prompt you to plug in charger in the midst of procedure.
- You need to check the Unknown Sources under the security option in Settings. You could follow the steps in instructions part to do so.
- Also make a proper backup of the device. You can refer to our guides below.
- Backup and restore Contacts
- Backup Apps for Unrooted Devices
- Download the files from the download links below.
Download the files from the download links below as they are essential and required for the procedure to root galaxy S2 Plus. But before you download these, you will be required to unlock the download links by doing any if the things mentioned below.
How to Root Galaxy S2 Plus:
So here are the step by step instructions that would help you to root galaxy S2 Plus without PC easily. So let us begin.
- The first step requires you to enable Unknown Sources option on your phone by heading into Settings and then Security. This option allows the installation of third party apps on your phone.
- Now download the TowelRoot rooting application on your phone from the download link. The file will be downloaded in the .apk format.
- Now go to the location where the file was downloaded and click on the file to begin its installation.
- Once the TowelRoot app is installed, launch it from the app drawer on your phone.
- You will see a “Make it rain” button on the app screen. Click on the button to begin the rooting.
- You will then see a success message telling you that your phone has been rooted.
- To further make sure of the root, look for the SuperSU app in the app drawer. If you find this app installed, your phone has been successfully rooted.
So this was pretty much, if we helped you to root galaxy s2 plus without PC, do share the post with your friends as we would love to help them too. If on the other hand you faced any errors or problems do hit us up with the query and we would try to solve it as soon as possible. I hope this helps. 🙂