Looking for ways to root galaxy S Advance? Well here is a tutorial that will you in your way though and you can do it easily. By root I g the device you could make the device perform better and get those customizations in, and make your smartphone even smarter and work completely the way you want.
Before you Root Galaxy S Advance:
Before you Root Galaxy S Advance, there are things that you should be knowing about, like android rooting and basic stuff related to it. If you already know about it and have been doing it since quite a bit of time, then you may skip this part of the tutorial and jump into the next part. But on the other hand if you do not know about it much, and are really a beginner in this domain then you should consider reading some things before you really set out.
To start, android rooting is a procedure by which you gain the access to the device and are able to interfere in the core functioning of the device too. It is like you get the complete control of the device and are able to perform so many root tweaks on the device. Also it is like running a windows computer on the administrator mode, but with even more control and flexibility in the user’s hand. You could also know more about Android Rooting, read this post.
Android Rooting can prove to be really beneficial for you as well as the device, as you earlier also read that it can let you perform so many tweaks that can increase the perform ace or the amount of customizations on the android device. To list a few you could delete the bloatware, , increase the internal memory, Play HD Games,increase the RAM and also you could perform overclocking the processor in android. Now not only that, there are so many other tweaks out there which will help you get more from your device. Here is a compiled list, which can help you.
Along with the advantages there are also disadvantages associated with rooting galaxy s advance. When you root, you lose the manufacturer’s warranty and not only that there are many other technical disadvantages involved. Read, disadvantages of rooting to know more and get a better and detailed insight.
About this Tutorial:
In this tutorial we will be rooting galaxy S advance with the help of a software that will automate the whole process and you will have to do nothing. And also not only that, it is one of the most easiest process that will root your device. As there are a lot of other process too, but this proves to be really easy and not only it is easy and also it is safe.
Here is a list of things that need to be addressed before you begin with the procedure to root galaxy s advance.
- Make sure that the USB Debugging Mode is enabled, you can do that by navigating into the Developer Options.
- The Developer Options can be unlocked by tapping on the build number in the About Section, by 7 times (for noobs)
- We will also need a laptop or a computer with proper drivers installed for the device.
- Make sure that the device is atleast 60 percent charged as we do not want that the device should not interrupt you in the middle of the procedure, due to low power.
- Also backup all the important stuff on the galaxy s advance, you can refer to the guides below.
- Download the files from then download section below, they are really essential for the tutorial.
Download the files below as they are really essential for the procedure to root galaxy s advance.
How to Root Galaxy S Advance:
So here are the step by step instructions that would you to help you to root galaxy s advance.
- The first step requires you to enable the USB debugging mode on your phone. Go to the Developer Options in the device Settings and check the box next to USB Debugging. If you cant find the developer options, repeatedly click on the build number of the device about 10 times to enable the Developer Options.
- Now you need to download the Root Windows application on your laptop or desktop. Download it from the download link and install it on your computer.
- Connect your phone to the computer using a USB cable and launch the vRoot app. The app will automatically detect your phone.
- Now click on the Root button to start the rooting process. Doing this will root your phone and it will automatically restart after the root.
- Now disconnect your phone and look for the SuperSU app in the app drawer. If you find this app, your phone has been successfully rooted.
In case you face any problems or errors or any of the download links are not working, then you could comment below and we will try to get back to you as soon as possible. On the other hand, you could also deal with the errors, by checking and installing the drivers again. So this was a short tutorial to root galaxy S Advance, and I hope it helped.