Do you want to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM – N9002 in a few minutes ? if yes then you must know that we have very nice and very effective method to root Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM – N9002 and that too without even any risk of getting brickage.
All you out there who are worried about the phone security after rooting can heave a sigh of relief to know that you can take full backup of your device when you are rooted! You must be thinking, what’s new about this! The new thing is that with the help of Titanium backup you can take the backup of all apps and the information that is stored in these apps. For example, if you have reached some higher level of your favorite game, but due to some reason you want to get back to factory settings of the device, then the backup will let you start the game where you left it. Therefore, let’s get started with the rooting process.
The tutorial to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM – N9002 is very easy, as every step to root is illustrated with images and nice gestures. You should be very careful while reading this tutorial as these processes are very delicate so go through the process twice before you try to implement it on your device.
So knowing this is really easy if you actually know what android Rooting Is ? And you will basically know that what in general android rooting means .
I personally suggest to read this tutorial twice before implementing this on your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9002
You have Low free RAM ? Just Go on and read how to Increase RAM on Unrooted devices.
Also Read: Increase Internal Memory with SD Card
There are a lot of application that are amazingly awesome to use on rooted android devices Read Here- Top Apps on Rooted androids.
Also Read : Advantages of Rooting Samsung note 3
Prerequisites of the rooting of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM – N9002
Here is the list of pre-requisites that you have to follow before you start rooting your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM – N9002, You need to follow these very well to make the best out of root.
- Make sure you have the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 with model number SM – N9002, don’t try this method with any other note 3 Variant.
If you have some other variant of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3, then you can search from the search bar from top with your model number and get the easiest tutorial.
- You need to backup all your Data and internal contacts on your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM – N9002.
Try this tutorial to do so – Backup Apps for Unrooted Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM – N9002
- You need to back up your Contacts
try this tutorial- Backup and restore Contacts
- You need to backup all your Messages and MMS
try this tutorial to do so – Backup and Restore SMS on Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM – N9002
- Or this tutorial will have it all to Backup Apps, Contacts, and Data using Titanium Backup
- Also Set USB Debugging Mode to “ON”.
- Also make sure that your phone is charged at least 90% so that it does not goes of in the middle of the Root Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM – N9002 process. Also be sure that your computer is set off with the antivirus and firewalls, the cable with the specific drivers must be ready. Get USB Drivers for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM – N9002 having problem while installing Drivers on PC go through How to install Drivers on Windows 7 PC.
- Set Debugging Mode on through Settings>Developers.and hen check the box.
- This is a tested and purely safe Rooting guide for Root Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM – N9002 but still if something goes wrong then We are not responsible for any kind of damage to your device.Also Read About Risks and disadvantages of Rooting Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM – N9002
Downloads required for the process of rooting Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N9002
Now it’s the turn of the downloads that are required before you start the rooting process, so make sure you have these things done before getting started with the actual process .
The download links are locked but can be opened easily when once clicked on any of the buttons below. just click and start with the rooting process of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM – N9002 right away.
- Download Root Kit
The Root Kit will have the following Files into the .zip File.
Extract these files on your desktop. and lead on to the next section of this post.
Procedure of Rooting Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM – N9002 | Easiest Process
Now when you have completed all the steps, let’s get started with the rooting process, This will take a short while. Be patient and very much ready to root your device. Read this part twice and make sure you know what you are going to do with your device.
- First Switch off your device
- Make sure you hold the Home button key, power key and the volume down key all at the same time for around 8 seconds then only you will see the download mode getting activated
- If you see a warning sign that is a yellow triangle with an exclamation sign on it, then press the volume up key to proceed
- You have to open one of the extracted files Odin 3 (Odin3-v1.85.exe) that you downloaded earlier and connect your device to your PC
- Odin recognizes the device automatically and you will see Added in the message box
- Now click on PDA button and then choose the other extracted file CF-Auto-root.tar that you have downloaded earlier
- In the Odin 3 window you will see the Start button, click on it to start flashing
- Your device will take minimum 30 seconds to flash and complete the process of rooting. When it is done, you will see PASS! Written in a green box and your device will automatically re-boot itself.
- Now disconnecting the device from your computer is safe and if you want to make sure that your device has been rooted properly or not. Go to Applications Menu and if you see a SuperSU app over there, that means your device is rooted now.
- There is another way of verifying whether your device has been rooted or not and that is through an application known as Root Checker. You can take the help of this app too, if you want.
You must always remember that when you go for rooting, your device is void of warranty, so first make sure that you really want to root and then go about the process.
Also Read : 11 Thins to Do just after Rooting Samsung Note 3
Head on to Your app drawer and check out the Super SU application which will assure you that your device is rooted.
Head on to the Best ROMs of the Year and Find your self a new ROM and install a One as you are capable of installing one.
For any Queries on the Tutorial Just comment below and we are there to help you !