So you are here to root Samsung Galaxy Music GT-S6010 ? if yes then you must have already known that we have the safest tutorial online. Be Ready for the easiest tutorial to root your device within one click.
Why Do you need to Root Samsung Galaxy Music GT-S6010 ?
To understand Why do you need to root your Samsung Galaxy Music GT-S6010, You must basically know What actually Android Rooting in general is?
Well Rooting is actually gaining super user access to your phone applying few apps that have a lot of customization and need root access. Using a rooted android gives a very different experience than using a stock android as we can change everything onto the system, like a few battery saver apps work brilliant on rooted phone while Apps like SetCPU can increase or decrease the clock rate of your processor, also RAM Expander can use your SD-Card as your RAM. This will of course increase playing HD games and heavy applications. While increasing the clock rate or overclocking Samsung Galaxy Music GT-S6010 will increase multitasking to a well damn great extent.
Pre-requisites before you Root Samsung Galaxy Music GT-S6010
Before you actually begin the rooting process for the Samsung Galaxy Music GT-S6010, there are few warning information that you should know.
- Make sure you have the Samsung Galaxy Music GT-S6010 , don’t try this method with any other Variant.
If you have some other variant of the Samsung Galaxy Music GT-S6010, then you can search from the search bar from top with your model number and get the easiest tutorial.
- Antivirus program must be disabled before running this process
- You need to backup all your Data and internal contacts on your Samsung Galaxy Music GT-S6010.
Try this tutorial to do so – Backup Apps for Unrooted Samsung Galaxy Music GT-S6010
- You need to back up your Contacts
try this tutorial- Backup and restore Contacts
- You need to backup all your Messages and MMS
try this tutorial to do so – Backup and Restore SMS on Samsung Galaxy Music GT-S6010
- Or this tutorial will have it all to Backup Apps, Contacts, and Data using Titanium Backup
- Also Set USB Debugging Mode to “ON”.
- Also make sure that your phone is charged at least 90% so that it does not goes of in the middle of the Root and install CWM on Samsung Galaxy Music GT-S6010 process. Also be sure that your computer is set off with the antivirus and firewalls, the cable with the specific drivers must be ready. Get USB Drivers for Samsung Galaxy Music GT-S6010 having problem while installing Drivers on PC go through How to install Drivers on Windows 7 PC.
- Set Debugging Mode on through Settings>Developers.and hen check the box.
- This is a tested and purely safe Rooting guide for Root Samsung Galaxy Music GT-S6010 but still if something goes wrong then We are not responsible for any kind of damage to your device.Also Read About Risks and disadvantages of Rooting and installing custom recovery on Samsung Galaxy Music GT-S6010
If you have taken these steps in consideration then you can continue with the process next !
Downloads Required to Root Samsung Galaxy Music GT-S6010
You are here to root your Samsung galaxy smartphone. So, to begin the process, the first thing you have to do is to download the necessary files required to root the device. To download, go to the below links. As the links are locked, you have to click any one of the following buttons to unlock them. It is a one time process so you don’t have to do it again and again.
Download Samsung USB Drivers Download Root Genius Application
Download Samsung USB Drivers
Download Root Genius Application
After doing the above work, you are now safe to move to the next section of this tutorial.
How To Root Samsung Galaxy Music GT-S6010
You have come across the best and the easiest method to root your Samsung Smartphone. Make sure you have downloaded the files from the above section as guided. Then only you must move below to the next section. It is the easiest of all the methods available online to root this smartphone. Just follow the instructions carefully as directed.
- Now, first of all install the Drivers of your device by double clicking the .exe file which you have downloaded.
- After installing the drivers, enable USB debugging on your device. By this, you can debug your device using the USB cable. Just go to Settings, then open the developers options, and then tick the USB Debugging to enable this on your device. If your android version is more than 4.2.2, the developers options will be hidden. To show them, just tap on the Build Number 8-10 times in About Phone section of the Settings.
- Now, you have to open the Root Genius app on your PC. It will be like the following.
- If the above step is successful, you are moving right to the rooting procedure.
- You have to connect your Samsung Galaxy Music after opening Root Genius application.
- This application will automatically detect the Samsung Galaxy Music.
- Now you are here to the final step. Just click on the Root Now button to root the device.
- Your device is being rooted if you can see the following.
Your phone will be rooted within a minute or two and also an application named KingUser will be installed automatically.
- Just restart your phone and find the KingUser application in your application drawer. If you are able to find, then you have successfully rooted your phone.
Holla!!! You have successfully rooted your Samsung Galaxy Music GT-S6010
After rooting your device you must have a look on Top Apps for Rooted Android.
Also Read about How to increase battery life.
For further info, contact us on our Facebook fan page or just comment below in the Comments Section.