So looking for some ways to root Galaxy Core LTE without PC? This post could help you out in the process and make the process pretty simply. You could boost the performance of the device, and also perform some decent customizations and take the full out of your device. So let us begin.
Before you Root Galaxy Core LTE:
There are some things that you need to know, as you need to know some basic stuff about Android Rooting and other things. If you are a beginner and this is your first time, or in case you don’t happen to know much about Android Rooting and stuff, you should give it a read. But on the other hand if you know about this stuff, then you can of course skip this part of the tutorial and jump onto the next section. So let us start.
Android Rooting is a basic process, by which you gain the root access, which means that you are able to control the device fully. You are able to interfere in the core functioning of the device. And this very thing allows you to perform may tweaks on the device which you can use for the good of your own. In a nutshell it is like running the android device, in the administrator mode like you do in the windows. If you are willing to read more about Android Rooting then you could do head to this post.
As we read above, you can perform the various tweaks on the device. This can be advantageous as you can use these tweaks to boost and enhance the performance and also the productivity of the device. To list a few tweaks you could flash Custom ROMs, increase the internal memory, overclock processor, increase the RAM , and also Play HD Games. And not only this, there are many other root tweaks, which you can read here. And if you’re looking for more reasons, that rooting can prove to be advantageous, read this page here.
Apart from the advantages, there are many disadvantages of rooting your device too. Like you might void the warranty of the device if you root core mini lte. Also there are many other things that you need to consider before beginning with the procedure. To read more about the disadvantages, read this post.
About this Tutorial:
In this tutorial we will root galaxy core mini lte without PC or a computer. We will be using an application for the procedure, which in turn will get us the root access. Now this is a really safe and tried out method, and has a very good success rate. The chances of bricking your device are really high. This will set you up pretty fast and easy, and the whole process is not going to take a lot more than a couple of minutes.
Note that there are some things that you might have to get done before you begin to root galaxy core mini lte, and below is a list comprising of those things.
- Make sure that the device is charged properly, so that it does not interrupt in the middle of the procedure to plug in power. It should be at least at 60 percent.
- Though rooting does not delete any of the user data, but still it is advisable that you backup the important stuff on the device.
- If you don’t know how to do it, you can refer to our guides below.
- Also enable the USB debugging Mode by navigating into the settings of the device, and then in the Developer Options.
- If you don’t see the developer options, you need to tap on the Build Number of the device 7 times, under the About section in the Settings menu.
- Also make sure to enable the Installation of Apps from Unknown Sources, in the Security Options of the device.
- Download the files from the download section below.
Download the files below from the link given, as it is required highly for the process to root the device. But before you can hit them, you have to unlock the links by performing any of the mentioned things below.
How to Root Galaxy Core Mini LTE:
So finally follow the step by step instructions that you need to follow so as to root galaxy core mini lte without pc. Also make sure that you have gone through all the important stuff like the pre requisite section, and other basic informational things too.
- Download the Super-Root.apk file from the link in the download section.
- Now connect your phone to the computer using a USB cable and cap I the file to the SD card of your phone. This step only required if you are downloading the file on the Computer, and then transferring to the device. If you download it straight to the device, you can skip this part and jump onto the next.
- Now disconnect the phone from. The computer and head to Settings from the app drawer. Then go to the Security option and there look for the Unknown Sources option. Check the box next to it. This will allow the installation of third party apps on your phone. You can uncheck it after the rooting process.
- Now go to the location in the SD card where you copied the file and click on the Super-Root.apk file to install the file.
- Once the app is installed, launch it from the app drawer.
- Click on ‘Install SuperSU’ app from the first dropdown menu that appears.
- Then click on Exploit. This should begin the rooting process. Once the process is complete, reboot your phone.
- To make sure of the app, look for the SuperSU app in the app drawer of the phone. If you find this app, your phone has been successfully rooted.
You can also install the Root Checker app from the Google Play Store to confirm the root. So this was a short post which helped you to root galaxy core mini lte, and if you face any issues or errors in the middle of the procedure, or any of the download links do not work you can contact us.And we will try to get back to you as soon as possible.