If you are looking for a simple way to root galaxy camera 2 EK-GC200, then you are definitely at the right place.
Before you Root Galaxy Camera 2 EK-GC200:
There are some basic things about android rooting that you must be knowing before you start out to root galaxy camera 2 EK-GC200. So if you really have an idea about what is android rooting, then you may skip this part and simply jump to the next section of this tutorial. If not take time to read it.
First of all if you are a beginner you must be wondering what is androidrooting? Android rooting is a method by which you manage to get the administrator rights for your device and also get to control almost everything about your android device. And with this blessing, you can perform many tweaks. Also as a matter of fact, unlike iPhone Jailbreaking, Android Rooting is completely legal as android is an open source platform, so don’t worry if that is the case you are holding yourself back. Read more about android rooting here.
Yes, there are many advantages to root your galaxy camera 2 EK-GC200. When you root your android phone, you will be able to perform many tweaks on your device. Like you can increase RAM of your device, play HD games by using chainfireon it. Also if your internal memory is low, you can increase it. And there are many more root tweaks that you can perform on your device. Also when you root your device, you will be able to flash many custom ROMs.
Also having advantages, android rooting has a decent number of disadvantages too. Like you must know before rooting your device, that it will void the manufacturer warranty. Also while rooting your phone, if something goes wrong you might end up bricking your device. Read about more disadvantages of android rooting here.
About this Tutorial:
In this tutorial will be rooting galaxy camera 2 EK-GC200 device, usind the CR root method, and flashing the root file using ODIN multi downloader tool. So follow the stpes carefully, and root galaxy camera.
Before starting with the procedure to root galaxy camera 2 EK-GC200 make sure that you have these pre requisites.
- You will need a Laptop or a Computer for this tutorial to root galaxy camera 2 EK-GC200, as we are using Odin in this procedure.
- Enable the USB debugging mode, you can do that by going into the developer options in the settings menu.
- Also make sure that you have proper drivers installed for the device. You can get the drivers from here.
- Charge your phone first. it should have atleast 70% of battery left as we do not want the device to switch off in themiddle of the process due to low battery.
- Disable all the firewalls and antivirus softwares that have been installed on your PC as they might create errors in the rooting procedure.
- Download the root files for galaxy camera 2 EK-GC200 from the download section below.
- Though rooting does not delete any data from your device, still it is asvisable to backup all your important data first, before beginning with theprocedure.
- Read–> Backup Contacts and Data Backup SMS and MMS Backup Apps
Downloads Required to root the Samsung Galaxy Camera 2 EK-GC200
Hello everyone!! So, you are here to root your all new Samsung device, the Samsung Galaxy Camera 2. This device is a To root this device, you need to download the following files. To do so, first unlock the download links by clicking on any one of the following 2 tabs. Either follow us on Google+ or like us on Facebook. It is a one time unlock procedure and you will not be asked again to do so.
After the downloading completes, move to the next section of the tutorial.
How to Root the Samsung Galaxy Camera 2 EK-GC200
You have come across the best and the easiest method to root your Samsung Smartphone. It has a 16 MP camera and has a 21x zoom lens and has an image sensor too. So now you want to root this device to have access to the restricted sections of the device. To root this device, first make sure you have downloaded the files from the above section as guided. Then only you must move below to the next section. It is the easiest of all the methods available online to root this smartphone. Just follow the instructions carefully as directed.
- You have to first extract the both files you downloaded from the above section on the desktop.
- Now, double click on the ODIN.exe file which is extracted and the application should be launched.
- Click on the PDA tab in the ODIN and browse the CF-Root file that you extracted on the desktop.
- Uncheck the repartition tab on the ODIN menu.
- Auto Reboot and F.Reset time should be checked in the ODIN.
- Switch off your smartphone now and On it in the download mode.
- Download mode can be enabled by holding the Home key, Volume Up key and the Power button simultaneously.
- Connect your device to your PC via the USB cable and hit the Start button in the ODIN.
- The root file will be start flashing in your device and will be completed in about two to three minutes.
- The device will be automatically rebooted after the flashing is over and you are done with it.
Congrats!!!! You have successfully rooted your Samsung Galaxy Camera 2 EK-GC200 . Its now time to take a view on the following.