If you are looking to root Samsung Galaxy Avant then you are at the right place. Here is a short tutorial that will help you to root the device with the help of one click software in which you would have to just follow the simple set of instructions below and not need to give any manual commands. So let’s begin.
Before you Root Samsung Galaxy Avant:
Before you begin with the procedure to root Samsung Galaxy Avant, you should be knowing about the basic concepts related to android rooting. If you are well aware of it and have been into then rooting of android phone since quite a bit of time now, then you can skip this part of the tutorial and jump to the next section. Also on the other hand if you are not aware of it more, then you should take out some time and research a bit about it. You can refer to the small introductory part below.
Android Rooting is a procedure by which you gain the special authority to control your device better than ever before, which includes interfering in the system processes and also performing many tweaks and customizations on it. It makes you the super user of the device and you are to grant special access to the device and also perform performance tweaks on it which by default android does not let you. It more an less like running a windows device in administrator mode. If you want to read more about android rooting, then you can head to this post here, as we cannot discuss all the technicalities right here in this tutorial.
As said above, you get to perform many tweaks and customizations on your android device, so you can definitely use it to your own advantage. There are many tweaks that can be performed on your android device which a normal android user cannot, for example you could Play HD Games, overclock processor, increase the RAM, increase the internal memory, and also you could install Custom ROMs. And not only these there are many more tweaks and customizations possible when you root your device. You can get to know about more root only android tweaks on this category page here. And if you are looking forward to know about more advantages of rooting your android smartphone in detail, then you can refer to this post here.
Coming to the disadvantages of rooting your android smartphone, there are many of them but the most common one is that when you root an android device you will end up losing the manufacturers warranty that has been provided by the company on the device. Though nowadays many of the manufacturers do support rooting, but still most of them don’t. There are many more technical disadvantages of rooting an android smartphone, which you can read in this post here.
About this Tutorial:
In this post we will foot galaxy avant with the help of odin. We will flash a root package on the device with the help of it, which in turn will give us the root access. You will have to run odin on a laptop or a computer so it would be required for the procedure. And also you need to note that this might not be the easiest of the fastest tutorial out there. This has been tried and tested on the device, so it is safe and secure but still you need to be sure that you are confident before you begin. As we would not be responsible for any damage that might occur to the device.
Here are some things that you need to do before you can begin with the tutorial to root Samsung Galaxy Avant. Below is a list that comprises of all those things. So make sure that you have them before you begin with the tutorial.
- Make sure that the device is properly charged, make it to 60 percent as you would not want that it should interrupt in the middle of the procedure.
- Enable the USB Debugging Mode under the Developer Options.
- If you don’t find developer options in the settings, then you can tap on the build number of the device in the about section about 7 times.
- You will need a laptop or a computer for the same with the proper drivers installed for the device.
- You can download the drivers here.
- Backup the important data on the device, though it will not get deleted but still it is advisable that you backup to be on the safer side.
- Refer to the guides below if you do not know how to backup data on the device.
- Backup and Restore SMS and WhatsApp Chats
- Backup and restore Contacts
- Backup Apps for Unrooted Devices
- Lastly download the files from the download section below.
You will first of all be required to download the root package from this link on your computer. This contains all the necessary files for rooting and is essential if you are looking to root galaxy avant with the help of this procedure. Also before you can use the download link, you will have to go unlock it by performing any of the mentioned tasks below.
How to Root Galaxy Avant SM-G368T:
Follow the instructions below to begin with the procedure to root Samsung galaxy avant. Once again to remind you if you haven’t gone through the previous sections of the post, then please you need to go through.
- Now launch the executable Odin file from the extracted root files. Once Odin is launched, connect your phone to the computer using a USB cable. If the phone is properly connected, Odin will recognize the device and you will see an Added message on the lower left panel in the Odin window.
- Then press the volume up button to continue.
- this,first turn your phone off and then turn it back on by holding and pressing the volume down button + home button + power button for about 10 seconds till you see a warning message on the screen with a yellow triangle sign.
- 2. After downloading the package, extract it to a suitable location to get the root files.
3. You now have to boot your phone into download mode. To do
- Now click on the PDA field and select the CF-Auto-Root.tar file from the extracted root files.
- All you have to do now is click on the Start button which will begin the rooting process.
- Once the process is complete, your phone will reboot self following which you will see a Pass message on a green button in the Odin window.
- You can then disconnect your phone from the computer.
- To make sure of the root, look for the SuperSU app in the app drawer. If you find this app, your phone has been successfully rooted.
So this is it, this was short post which helped you to root Samsung Galaxy Avant within one click. Also in case if you faced any errors or issues with the tutorial or any of the download links are broken then you can let us know in the form of comments below, and we would try to get back to you as soon as possible.