Do you want to Root Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus S7500/S7500L and install CWM with the easiest guide online. Then all you need to do is to just read on this post to easily gain Root Access on Your Galaxy Ace Plus. Basically we have the easiest tutorial online which will make you love rooting your droid and will help you install Custom reecovery , CWM.
Before you Root and flash CWM On Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus S7500/S7500L
There are a few things you need to know before you start with the rooting process of your Galaxy Ace Plus. You should know what actually you are doing to your Phone. You should know what Android Rooting is ?
Along with this you should know what is CWM and what are its Uses.
This post will be very easy to follow only if you go step by step. Missing even single step or any negligence will have a very bad effect. Do just do It Perfectly or Leave right here.
Pre-Requisites before you Root Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus S7500/S7500L
There are a few things that you might like to do before you continue with the process. They are beneficial to you for many reasons.
- You need to backup all your Data and internal contacts.
Try this tutorial to do so – Backup Apps for Unrooted Phones
- You need to back up your Contacts
try this tutorial- Backup and restore Contacts
- You need to backup all your Messages and MMS
try this tutorial to do so – Backup and Restore SMS
- Or this tutorial will have it all to Backup Apps, Contacts, and Data using Titanium Backup
- Also Set USB Debugging Mode to “ON”.
- Also make sure that your phone is charged at least 90% so that it does not goes of in the middle of the Root AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 & install CWM process. Also be sure that your computer is set off with the antivirus and firewalls, the cable with the specific drivers must be ready. Get USB Drivers for Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus S7500/S7500L having problem while installing Drivers on PC go through How to install Drivers on Windows 7 PC.
- Set Debugging Mode on through Settings>Developers.and hen check the box.
- This is a tested and purely safe Rooting guide for Root Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus S7500/S7500L but still if something goes wrong then We are not responsible for any kind of damage to your device.Also Read About Risks and disadvantages of Rooting Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus S7500/S7500L
- This is a very safe Method and has some bugs too. But Don’t Worry, The worse thing that can happen is that
Required Downloads to Root Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus S7500/S7500L
You need to download a few files before you start the rooting process. It will take a few seconds. Th links are locked, you need to unlock the download links by just clicking on any button below and enjoy your download without any issue. GO DOWNLOAD NOW.
After downloading the files you need to follow the procedure to root your device.
Procedure to Root Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus S7500/S7500L easily
Just head on and follow the procedure to root your Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus S7500/S7500L. Make sure you have downloaded the above files before you proceed with the next process.
- You need to Extract the Recovery file and place it on the desktop.
- Also Extract the Super SU zipped file and copy the same into your memory card of your Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus.
- Also Extract the Odin and run it through the .exe file into it.
- Now you need to put your Phone into Download Mode. fo That just Press the Power Button with the Home button with the Volume Down Button. As explained in the Picture.
- Now all you need to do is to connect your phone tot he PC and let the Odin detect your device.
- After your device has been detected by odin , it will show a blue or yellow color in one of its top corner box.
- Now all you need to do is to tick PDA and select the .tar file over it.
- After selecting you just need to press the start button which will do the rest of the part,
- Your Phone will reboot now in a few moments with a pass written on the screen.
- Now its time to deploy your device from the PC.
now you have installed CWM onto your Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus.
Also Read : How to increase Internal Storage of your device
Root Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus
- Now go to the recovery mode of your device by just pressing Volume Up with Power button and the Home button together.
- Now you can navigate to the “install zip form sd card” by using the volume buttons and them you can select it by pressing the power button.
- and now select the super su that you copied to the SD card. Now you have rooted your android device.
- You can reboot your device and find the Super SU application in your App drawer of your device. Thats it.
You have now installed your CWM and also rooted your Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus in a few minutes.
Shoot up for any queries into comments or just conatct us on facebook.