Want to root Galaxy Ace 4 LTE? Here is a post that will help you to root the device and that too without even using a pc or a computer for the same. You can easily root the device with the help of this simple tutorial that will get you started, so let’s begin.
Before you Root Galaxy Ace 4 LTE:
Before you begin to root Galaxy Ace 4 LTE, you should be knowing about the basic stuff related to android rooting. Since you should be knowing that what really are you going to perform on your device and not really just rooting the device just for the sake of it. In case you are well aware of it and have been rooting device since some time now, then you can skip this part and move on to the next part of the tutorial. But on the other hand if you do not now much about it then you should giving it time and understanding the concepts before you begin. Down below is a brief introductory part for the same.Android Rooting is a method by which you gain the root access to the device and are able to control your device better than ever before. You are able to perform many tweaks and customizations on the device and also various other things on your device which by default an android user cannot. It is like that you are able to control your device fully and interfere in the system processes and interfere in the core functioning of the android device. You are completely on the driver seat and are able to get more out of your android device. This very fact of android rooting is so big that we cannot discuss it right here in this post and also if you want to really read about it more then you can visit this post right here.
As said above when you root your android phone you are able. To control it better than ever before, which means that you can of course use it to your own advantage and also make it personalize your android device better than ever before. You could increase the performance of your android device by performing these tweaks. To list a few tweaks that you can perform, you could Play HD Games, overclock processor, increase the RAM, increase the internal memory, and also you could install Custom ROMs. And these are just some of the tweaks from the tons and tons tweaks that one can performwhen he/she roots an android device. You could browse them here and also to know about advantages of rooting your android phone in detail, you can refer to this detailed post about advantages and merits of rooting.
Though rooting has many advantages, it doesn’t mean that it does not have a dark side. Yes rooting your android phone could also have some disadvantages, in fact it does have them. You would lose the warranty on the device on device that has been provided by the manufacturer. And not only this, there are plenty of other technical disadvantages too of rooting your android smartphone. Like the device becomes more vulnerable, as you compromise with the default security and could land up in troubles while performing any of the tweaks on the device which you are not well aware of. You can refer to this post here, to know more about them.
About the Tutorial:
There are many tutorials out there by which you could root an android device. So let us first have a look that what method will we be really employing or us in in this post to root galaxy ace 4 LTE. In this method we will root the device with the help of an application that we will install on the device named as super root. You need to follow some simple instructions and that’s all. It is a really easy process and is safe too. It has been tried and tested on your device, but still note that you need to proceed at your own risk as we would not be responsible for any damage done to the device.
There are some things that you need to do before you begin to root Galaxy Ace 4 LTE and below is a list that contains the things that you need to do before in the first place. You can go through it for once and have the things in place before you begin.
- Enable the installation of apps from Unknown Sources, under the security tab in the Settings of the device.
- Make sure that you charge the device properly, as you would not want that it should interrupt you in the middle of the procedure.
- Also backup the data on the device before you begin, though it won’t get wiped but still you should do it as a precautionary measure.
- You can refer to the guides mentioned below.
- Backup Apps for Unrooted Devices
- Backup and Restore SMS and WhatsApp Messages
- Backup and restore Contacts
- Download then files from the download section below.
Download the Super-Root.apk file for your phone from the link given below as it is very essential and important if you are looking to root ace 4 LTE with this method in the post. Also note that you will have to do unlock the link first by doing any one of the thing mentioned in the locker box below.
How to Root Galaxy Ace 4 LTE:
So here are the steps and the instructions that you need to follow so as to root galaxy ace 4 LTE. Now before you begin once again make sure that all the things mentioned in the pre requisites section are done and also downloads are in place.
- Now connect your phone to the computer with an SD card in it using a USB cable and copy the above downloaded file to the root of the SD card.
- Now disconnect the phone from the computer and head to Settings from the app drawer. Go to Security and check the box next to Unknown Sources. This will allow the installation of third party apps on your phone. Remember to uncheck this option once your phone is rooted.
- Now launch the file manager and go to the root of your SD card and click on the Super-Root.apk file to begin its installation.
- Once the file is installed, launch it from the app drawer.
- In the app, select ‘Install SuperSU’ from the first dropdown menu that appears and then click on Exploit.
This will begin the rooting process. Once the process is complete, reboot your phone. To make sure of the root, look for the SuperSU app in the app drawer. If you find this app, your phone has been successfully rooted. You can also use the Root Checker app for the same.
That’s all. You have successfully rooted Galaxy Ace 4 LTE without PC. And if in case you really got stuck at any of the steps or the download links don’t work then you could of course get to us in the form of comments below and we would try to get back to you as soon as possible.