Dow you want to Root Motorola Xoom Wifi ? Yes of course you are here because you want to root Motorola Xoom Wifi. But before that you have to Read through our tutorial along side and lean what Rooting is and its Benefits over an Unrooted Android.
Lets Buckle up and Root Motorola Xoom Wifi. This is the very best and safe way to root your Motorola Xoom Wifi. The procedure is Risk and brick free. But still if there is any damage to your device. you can not blame us for it rather it will only happen in a case if you do not follow the exact instructions to root Motorola Xoom Wifi.
Also Read: Increase Internal Memory with SD Card
To start with the rooting process there are alot of things that you need to know. So we will be going step by step explaining you things that are required and then providing steps to Root Motorola Xoom Wifi. You Should know what is Android Rooting ?
Pre-requisites before you Root Motorola Xoom Wifi
- Make sure you have the Motorola Xoom Wifi, don’t try this method with any other Variant. If you have some other variant of the Motorola Xoom Wifi, then you can search from the search bar from top with your model number and get the easiest tutorial.
- Antivirus program must be disabled before running this process
- You need to backup all your Data and internal contacts on your Motorola Xoom Wifi. Try this tutorial to do so – Backup Apps for Unrooted Motorola Xoom Wifi
- You need to back up your Contacts try this tutorial- Backup and restore Contacts
- You need to backup all your Messages and MMS try this tutorial to do so – Backup and Restore SMS on Motorola Xoom Wifi
- Or this tutorial will have it all to Backup Apps, Contacts, and Data using Titanium Backup
- Also Set USB Debugging Mode to “ON”.
- Also make sure that your phone is charged at least 90% so that it does not goes of in the middle of the Root Motorola Xoom Wifi process. Also be sure that your computer is set off with the antivirus and firewalls, the cable with the specific drivers must be ready. Get USB Drivers for Motorola Xoom Wifi having problem while installing Drivers on PC go through How to install Drivers on Windows 7 PC.
- Set Debugging Mode on through Settings>Developers.and hen check the box.
- This is a tested and purely safe Rooting guide for Root Motorola Xoom Wifi but still if something goes wrong then We are not responsible for any kind of damage to your device.Also Read About Risks and disadvantages of Rooting and installing custom recovery on Motorola Xoom Wifi
If you have taken these steps in consideration then you can continue with the process next !
Downloads Required to Root Motorola Xoom Wifi
Here you will have to unlock the links of the required files to root and installcustom Recovery on your Motorola Xoom Wifi. just click on any of the buttons below to get the ins unlocked. Once unlokced you will never be asked to unlock theme again. Just go and download the files now ! Files Required to Root Motorola Xoom Wifi
- Download Root Genius Software
After downloading the files required for rooting you can continue, and also you can come back to download files when installing custom recovery according to the requirement for your Motorola Xoom Wifi.
Procedure to Root Motorola Xoom Wifi
So here we are with The Rooting procedure of the Motorola Xoom Wifi. So lets start with the procedure.
- First of all, you have to enable USB Debugging. To do this, you have to go to Settings, then move to Developer Options, and then tick USB Debugging to enable it.
- Developer options are hidden. To unhide them, go to Settings, then About Phone and then tap Build Number 8-10 times.
- Now, open the Root Genius app on your PC which you downloaded and instaleed. It will be like the following.
- You are moving correctly in this rooting procedure if the above image is same as the application on your PC.
- You have to connect your Samsung Galaxy Mini S3 GT-I8200 after opening Root Genius application.
- This application will automatically detect the Motorola Xoom Wifi in a few seconds probably 30
- Just click on the Root Now button to root the device and this completes the rooting procedure of your smartphone.
- Your device is being rooted if you can see the following.
- Your phone will be rooted within a minute or two and also an application named KingUser will be installed automatically.
- Just restart your phone and find the KingUser application in your application drawer. If you are able to find, then you have successfully rooted your phone.
- Voila You have just rooted your Samsung Galaxy Mini S3 GT-I8200.
Now as we have gained Root access we can now Do many things like installing the TOp Rooted application on android Also you can read about The 11 thing you must do after Rooting your Android Device. just drop in comments for any support, to get instant and fastest support Message us through our Contact Us page on the top.