Do you want to root the Boomer successful budget android Device, the Motorola Moto G ? If yes then You must Know that you are at the right place to root your Motorola Moto G XT10xx. This Procedure to root will be compatible with all the Moto G build numbers, can be performed on any Moto G either on jelly bean or on Kitkat. And also this can be done on any of the Operating System on your PC, Windows, Mac and Linux. To proceed and root your Motorola Moto G you should read the tutorial at least twice.
This tutorial will be very helpful when you don’t want to risk bricking your android device to Bricking as this is the safest method available online to root Motorola Moto G.
There are alot of misconceptions about rooting and what is it all about , its benefits and what should you do after rooting, So Dont worry in this post i will be covering all about these in the tutorial to root Moto G.
Lets start with a few Basic things about Rooting Motorola Moto G.Your Moto G’s Bootloader Must be Unlocked.- Unlock Bootloader of Motorola Moto G here.
What Do you mean by Rooting Motorola Moto G
Well this is a very obvious question by all of us when Motorola Moto G is your first device, So to know what actually Rooting Motorola Moto G is about you should know What Actually is Android Rooting ?.
After you have read this post you will be clear enough with the term android rooting you can compare this with your Motorola Moto G. This is obvious that when you root your android device that you will loose your warranty . as your manufacturer doesnt want you to root your Motorola Moto G.
After you Root you can Increase RAM of your device with a few root required apps like RAM Expander , Also you can increase your clock rate according to the requirement and also you can delete all the inbuilt applications that are annoying enough to you.
Also to Unleash the Unbounded potential of the budget beast device you must try these best Custom Roms For Motorola Moto G after Rooting Motorola Moto G.
Also Read : Increase RAM on Rooted android
Pre-Requisites to Root Motorola Moto G
There are a few things that you might like to do before you continue with the process. They are beneficial to you for many reasons.
- Your Moto G’s Bootloader Must be Unlocked.- Unlock Bootloader of Motorola Moto G here.
- Make sure to check the Build number to be any of the XT10xx series. or XT1033,XT1032,XT1028.
- This tutorial can be performed on Jelly bean and also on Kitkat upgraded Moto g.
- You need to backup all your Data and internal contacts.
Try this tutorial to do so – Backup Apps for Unrooted Phones
- You need to back up your Contacts
try this tutorial- Backup and restore Contacts on Motorola Moto G
- You need to backup all your Messages and MMS
try this tutorial to do so – Backup and Restore SMS
- Or this tutorial will have it all to Backup Apps, Contacts, and Data using Titanium Backup
- Also Set USB Debugging Mode to “ON”.
- Also make sure that your phone is charged at least 90% so that it does not goes of in the middle of the Root Motorola Moto G process. Also be sure that your computer is set off with the antivirus and firewalls, the cable with the specific drivers must be ready. Get USB Drivers for Motorola Moto G having problem while installing Drivers on PC go through How to install Drivers on Windows 7 PC.
- Set Debugging Mode on through Settings>Developers.and hen check the box.
- This is a tested and purely safe Rooting guide for Root Motorola Moto G but still if something goes wrong then We are not responsible for any kind of damage to your device. Also Read About Risks and disadvantages of Rooting Motorola Moto.
- This is a very safe Method and has some bugs too. But Don’t Worry, The worse thing that can happen is that
Also Read : Advantages Of Rooting Moto G
Now you need to download a file that will help you root your device right away with a click.
Downloads Required to Root Motorola Moto G
Here you need to download a software that will Root your Motorola Moto G. The download link has been locked. So juct click on the buttons below and unlock the link is a second. Download To proceed.
- Download Superboot File
After you have download you can easily move to the rooting part of this tutorial which is the main part to Root Motorola Moto G.
How to Root Motorola Moto G all variants
Follow the Steps to Root Motorola moto G easily.
- Switch OFF your device.
- Press Power and Volume Down button together. This will Boot your device but will now open the Bootloader.
- Connect your Device to a Windows, Mac, or a Linux PC now with a Good quality Data Cable.
- Now Choose the Commands according to the OS you are using.
- WINDOWS – double click ‘superboot-windows.bat’ –
- MAC – Open a terminal window to the directory containing the files, and type ‘chmod +x superboot-mac.sh’ followed by ‘./superboot-mac.sh’ –
- LINUX – Open a terminal window to the directory containing the files, and type ‘chmod +x superboot-linux.sh’ followed by ‘./superboot-linux.sh’
- Now you can reboot your device and after that open your app drawer and search for SuperSU app.
- Voila You have rooted your Motorola Moto G easily.
EnJoy your Rooted Motorola Moto G. You can confirm root by downloading the application Root checker from Play store and share your view with us. Now you can Download the Must have Application on a Rooted android
If you are facing any Difficulties you can easily comment below for our tremendous support !