So let us first have a look that what method will we be using in this post to root liquid z500. As you might be knowing that there are so many tutorials out there which will help you to root the device. In this one we will be using an automatic tool named as One Click Root took which will root the device within one click and you won’t have to perform nay manual thing in the command prompt. Though this tutorial is completely safe and has been tested out by many users, still you need to proceed at. Your own risk as our website or the developers of the tool won’t be responsible for any damage done to the device.
Before you Root Liquid Z500:
You should be having or knowing that what are you really doing to the device. You should at least have a basic knowledge that what really android rooting is and the things related to it. If you already know about it then you can skip this part of the tutorial and move onto the next one. But on the other hand if you really think that you have or need a to know about it more, then you should definitely invest some time in reading about it. You can refer to some the brief info written below explaining general things about it.
Android Rooting in general is referred to the process when you get the root access to the device shock in turn allows you to enhance and modify the functioning of the device. When you have the root access, you are able to control the device better than ever before. You are more like a super user of the device where you can control many system processes and the way yourandroid device works. Of course these all things, you cannot do any android device by defaults. It lets you perform many tweaks and customizations on the device which any user simply cannot. This was just a brief info, and it is normal that you still want to read more bout rooting and so to do that, you can get to the detailed post explaining rooting android here.
Since android rooting allows. You to perform tweaks and customizations on the device, you can use it to your advantage. By that you can increase the performance of the device and what not. To list a few tweaks that can be performed, you could Play HD Games, overclock processor,increase the RAM, increase the internal memory, and also you could install Custom ROMs. And not only this there are many more tweaks out there that can be done and benefited from once you root your android. To browse those tweaks, see this list here. And if on the other hand you want to read about more advantages of rooting your android smartphone, read this post here.
Unfortunately android rooting has some of the disadvantages a well. The most common disadvantage of rooting is that you lose the warranty on the device. And then also not only this, there are many more disadvantages of rooting. You can refer to disadvantages of rooting if you wish to read and gather more knowledge about it.
Before you begin to root Liquid Z500, here are some things that you need to do. Below is a list of those things, so have them done before you proceed further.
- First of all, enable the USB Debugging Mode on you device, by going into the Developer Options.
- If Developer Options for your device aren’t activated yet, you can do that by tapping on the Build Number in the About Section of the device 7 times.
- Get a computer or a laptop, as it is required and also proper drivers setup on it.
- To download the drivers for your device, you can use this page.
- Charge the device properly, to at least sixty percent so that it does not stop you in the middle and ask to plug in power.
- Though rooting does not delete any of the user data, still you should backup all your important stuff on the device as a precautionary measure.
- Refer to these guides to backup the data, if you do not know how to do it.
- Backup and restore Contacts
- Backup Apps for Unrooted Devices
- Backup and Restore SMS and WhatsApp Chats
- You also need to download the files from the download section below.
You need to download the one click root took for the procedure to root Acer liquid z500, and below is a link for the same. But note that before you vs use the download link, you will have to unlock it by performing any of the mentioned things below in the box.
Instructions to Root Acer Liquid Z500:
Follow the steps written below so as to begin with the procedure to root liquid z500. Also if you haven’t gone through the previous sections of the post, we advise you that you should please go through them before you begin with it.
- Download and extract the download file if zipped on the laptop or the computer.
- Run the software through the executable file on the computer.
- A window will open up and now connect the device to the computer with the help of a USB Cable.
- Now the tool will detect the device and now click on the root now button.
- The tool will begin the procedure to root the device and will notify you once the procedure is completed successfully.
- On successful completion of the process, reboot the device and you’re done.
This was it, you have rooted Liquid Z500 and if you faced any errors in the middle of the procedure or any other issue like the download links not working, then you can get to us in the form of comments below and we will try to get back to you as soon as possible. So this is it, I guess this post helps you.