Looking for some ways to root HTC raider 4G LTE? Well here is a post that will help you out surely and let you do it pretty easily without facing any errors of difficulties within minutes. So let’s begin.
Before you Root HTC Raider 4G:
There are many things that you should be knowing about, before you root HTC raider 4G. Like you should be having a basic knowledge about android rooting and the things related to it. If you already know this stuff and have been into it since a long time now, you can skip this part but on the other hand if you are first timer and also you do not know much about android rooting, you should take out time to understand that what android rooting really is, and whether you should root HTC raider or not.
Android rooting is a process by which you gain the root access to the device, in simple words which means that you are able to perform many hardcore tweaks and also some really cool customization a on the device. All in all you are the complete super user of the device and are able to control the device fully.. From changing the interface to swapping the kernels and not only that. There are tons of possibilities when you root your device. In a nutshell you get to control your device fully. Also you need to note that I cannot explain every concept in detail about rooting right here in this post and if you want to know more about rooting and stuff, you can reach out here.
As discussed above when you root the device you get to control the device fully and also perform some decent customizations and stuff which can be surely advantageous for you. For instance you can increase the RAM, overclock processor, increase the internal memory, Flash Custom ROMs, and also Play HD GamesTo read about more advantages of rooting your android smartphone here.
And not only this, there is a whole long list of tweaks that you can perform on the device and also you can read here.
There are many advantages, but also it has some disadvantages too. Like for instance you could end up los in the warranty on the device which had been provided by the manufacturer. And also when you root the device, it becomes more susceptible as the default settings of security are changed. To read about more disadvantaged, read this page out here.
About this Tutorial :
Let’s have a look that what method Ewell rent adopt in the procedure to root HTC Raider 4G LTE, as you might have an idea that there are uncountable number of ways to root a device. In this method we will root the device with the help of a tool that we will first install on the computer or a PC and then we will be connecting the device to it using a USB cable and then getting to the root access to the device. This is a tested method and is totally brick proof, which means that you need not to worry about your device landing I to danger.
Here is a list of things that you need to do before you rush to root htc raider 4G LTE. Some things mentioned below are really important for the tutorial so do not ignore this part.
- Also make sure that you have charged the device to at least 60 percent as we do not want that the device should discharge completely and go off.
- You will also need a laptop or a computer with the drivers installed on it for the device. you can get them here.
- Rooting your phone does not delete any of the user data, but still make sure you make a compete backup before you begin.
- Below are some guides which toy can refer to.
- Backup and Restore SMS
- Backup Apps for Unrooted Devices
- Backup and restore Contacts
- Enable the USB Debugging Mode by going into the developer options. If you do not see any developer options in the settings you will have to unlock them.
- So as to unlock the developer options you need to tap on the build number 7 times, which is located in the About tab under Settings.
Download the files below as they are required for the procedure to riot HTC Raider 4G. But before you do it, you will have to unlock the links by performing any of the tasks mentioned below.
How to Root HTC Raider 4G LTE:
So here the disk step by step instructions that you need to follow so as to root htc raider 4G LTE. Veggie beginning once again make sure that you have gone thigh the previous sections and have done all the things mentioned in the pre requisite section and also download the required files.
- The first step requires you to download the Hasoon’s 2000 All-in-one Kit v2.1 from this link on your computer.
- After downloading the above said file, install it to your computer.
- Now run the above installed software and connect your phone using a USB cable to the computer.
- In the app window, click on the Install HTC Drivers option which will download and install the driver’s necessary for your phone.
- Next click on the Register at HTC dev option which will take you to HTC’s website. There click on the register option and get you token ID.
- Once you get the token ID, click on the Submit token ID option and enter your ID in there. Then click on the Unlock Bootloader option which will do as it says and majority of our task is done here.
- All you have to do now is look in the Extras’ section and find the option ‘ Perm Root (GB/ICE). Click in this option and this will begin the rooting process.
- Once the rooting procedure is complete, disconnect your phone and reboot it.
So that’s it you have successfully rooted HTC raider 4G, and you can now enjoy all this perks and take advantage and perform customization a and tweaks on the device. In case you faced any error due to any reasons, like the links don’t work or also you don’t seem to work or any other error you can comment below or contact us and our team would try to get back to you. With a solution as a son as possible. I hope this helped.