So loon I nag for the easiest way to root HTC paradise? Well your search ends here, since this post will help you out with a tutorial which easy and step by step fed to you and the best part is you won’t even need a computer for this method. So let’s shoot it.
Before you Root HTC Paradise:
One must know some basic stuff about android rooting and the things related to it, if you are really looking forward to root HTC paradise. In case you are well aware about it and have been into the rooting thing since a long time then you can of course skip this part of the tutorial and move on to the next one. But if you are a beginner then you should really take out some time and invest it in reading about the facts and the basic stuff related to rooting android.
Android rooting in the dumbest of words is a process by which you gain the root access to the device and in turn are able to control the device fully and in a more effecting way. You are able to change may settings and the ways in which a nor. All android device works, and that cannot be changed by a regular user. Not only this you can personalize the device to a whole new level since you can change and control almost everything working and on your device. As a matter of fact this is just a small brief intro about rooting an android smartphone. And if you wish to understand the concept in detail and completely, you will have to refer to this page.
Now since you are the super user and can control your android device fully. Of course this is a blessing and can be used as an advantage. You can use this to personalize your device to awhile new level. You can perform many hardcore tweaks on the device and bot belt that many customizations as well. To name a few, you could Custom ROMs, increase the RAM, Play HD Games, increase the internal memory, overclock processor, and also you could Play HD Games.
And the list does not end here. There are tons and tons of android tweaks possible put there, once you root your android device. We made a category of this thing and if you wish to browse those tweaks, you can do the same on this page and to know more advantages and how can it help you with your smartphone, read advantages of rooting.
Since android rooting has advantages, so by default it must be having some disadvantages as well, right? Yes, android rooting does have many disadvantages as well which a normal User isn’t aware of. Though many people know that if they root an android device they might lose the warranty on the device which is provided by the manufacturer. Also there are other technical disadvantages as well, and to understand and look into those you will have read this post here.
About this Tutorial:
There are many tutorials out there which can help you to root HTC paradise, and you should be having an idea that method really are we going to use in this tutorial. In this tutorial we will obtain the root access on the device with the help of a app, which we will install from an apk file format. So technically you will not need a laptop or a computer in that case for this tutorial. You can root the device solely without any other assistance with this app. But of course you. Need to follow some simple instructions to do that which have been provided to you step by step for easy understanding. This is a tried and tested method by many users on HTC paradise , so you need not worry about that as well.
There are some things that you need to do before you start with the process to root HTC paradise without a computer. Do below is a lost that will guide you through, go through it four once.
- Charge the device properly, as you might not want that the device should interrupt you in the middle of the procedure.
- Enable installation of apps from Unknown Sources, which can be done in the Security under the Settings menu.
- Also backup all the data on the device, though it would not get wiped but still you should consider doing it as a precautionary measure.
- If you do not know how to backup, refer from the guides below.
- Backup and Restore SMS
- Backup Apps for Unrooted Devices
- Backup and restore Contacts
- Download the files from the download section below as they are required for the procedure to root.
So here are files that you need to download, as they are required essentially for the tutorial to download htc paradise without pc, but before you can begin downloading you will have to unlock the links and that can only be done by performing any of the mentioned tasks below.
How to Root HTC Paradise:
So here are the final step by step instructions that you need to file so as to root HTC Paradise without a computer or a pc, but before you finally begin, once again make sure that you have gone though the pre requisites and downloaded the files from the download section.
- Now connect your phone to the computer using a USB cable and copy the above downloaded file to the root of the SD card of your phone.
- Now disconnect your phone from the computer and head to Menu > Settings > Security and check the box next to Unknown Sources. This will allow the installation of third party apps on your phone. It is strongly recommended to uncheck this option after the rooting process is complete for the security of your phone.
- Now go to the root of the SD card with the help of a file manager on your phone and click on the Super-Root.apk file from the root of the SD card to begin its installation.
- After the app is installed, launch it from the app drawer.
- In the app, click on ‘Install SuperSU’ option from the first dropdown menu that appears and then tap on exploit in the app.
This will begin the rooting process. Once the process is complete, reboot your phone.
To make sure of the root, look for the SuperSU app in the app drawer of your phone. If you find this app, the phone has been successfully rooted.
So this was a shirt post that helped you to root HTC paradise without even using a computer it a pc with the help of super root app. Also note that if you faced any issues or problems in the middle. Of them procedure you can feel free to contact us or comment below, someone surely either from our team or any of the users will be there to help you out.