Here is a post that will help you to root HTC Droid Eris and that too within a few clicks, using an automated one click software in which you will have to just follow the simple instructions given in this post. And after that you can go ahead and increase the performance by those customizations and the tweaks you were looking to do on your android device. So what are you waiting for?
Before you Root HTC Droid Eris:
Before you begin with the tutorial to root HTC Droid Eris you need to have at least a basic knowledge about the android rooting and that what really are you doing to your device. So that you really know that what affects and changes it brings in your android device and you are not root in your device just for the sake of it. So if you already know about it in detail and have a good knowledge about this stuff then you can skip this part of the tutorial and move onto the next one. But on the other hand if you don’t, then you should really get into it before you begin with it and then move forward. Below is a brief intro part which explains and rooting, it’s merits and demerits. So you should really give it a read at least if this is your first time.
Android Rooting is a basic process, which gets you the root access on the device and in turn root access allows you to control your android device better than ever before. It lets you perform many tweaks and customizations on the device which you cannot do by default. It lets you interfere and alter the core functioning of the device. It is like running a windows system in administrator mode and in a nutshell you are the super user of the device and completely on the driver seat. This very concept of android is so and vast that we cannot discuss it all here right in this post, so if you wish to know more about it then you can refer to this detailed post on android rooting here.
As said above that there are many tweaks that you can perform on your android device. And not only the tweaks there are many more ways in which you can take advantage of rooting your android, you can read about them here. And to list a few tweaks that you can perform on the device, you could increase the RAM, Play HD Games, overclock processor, Custom ROMs, and also you could install increase the internal memory. And there are many more tweaks that you can perform on an android device too, once you root it.
Unfortunately it is not only the advantages, rooting also has some disadvantages as well. Like many of the users might also know about it that when you root an android device you lose the warranty on the device that has been provided by the manufacturer. Also there are many technical things too, which we cannot explain it right here in this post. So if you wish to read and study more about it, click here.
About this Tutorial:
There are among ways by which you can root an android device, so before we begin to root HTC droid eris, let us have a look that by which method will we be rooting the device. In this tutorial we will use a method which involves an unrevoked root tool that will root the device for us. You don’t have to do any thin manually or pass any commands in the command prompt, all you need to do is follow a simple. Set of instructions and that would. Do you. Good. Now it is not the best and the fastest of tutorials to root an android device, but it certainly does the job and is pretty safe as well. But you need to make sure that you are confident before you proceed, as we would not be responsible in any case of any damage or harm is caused to the device and not would be the decipher.
Before you. Rush to then tutorial to root HTC Droid Eris, you will have to do some things in the first place. Below is a list that you can follow to do so.
- You will need a laptop or a. Computer for the procedure and proper drivers installed on it.
- If you don’t have the drivers for your device, then you can download it from this page here.
- Backup all totem important data on the device, though it won’t get deleted but still it is better to be on the safer side.
- You can refer the guides mentioned below to backup the important stuff on the device.
- Backup and restore Contacts
- Backup Apps for Unrooted Devices
- Backup and Restore SMS and WhatsApp Chats
- Make sure that you have enabled the USB Debugging Mode under the Developer Options.
- If you don’t see any developer options in the settings then. You tap on the build number of the device about 7 times in About section in Settings.
- Charge the device to at least 70 percent as we don’t want that it should go low on power in the middle of the procedure and then interrupt you in the middle of the procedure.
- Lastly also download the files from the download section below.
You are required to download son engulfs from the links below, as they are required and essential for the procedure to root HTC droid eris, and also take note that before you can use the links given below you will have to unlock them by performing any of the mentioned tasks below.
How to Root HTC Droid Eris :
So finally let us begin with the procedure to root HTC Droid Eris and for that you need to follow the steps and the instructions below.
- The first step requires you to download and install HTC Sync from the link on your computer and then uninstall it. Doing so will leave behind some drivers that we need not to have the software while rooting.
- Download the Unrevoked Rooting app from the link aobve on your computer.
- Download the HBoot drivers from thes link above on you computer and install them manually.
- Once the driver’s are installed, reboot your phone and launch the Reflash program on your computer as the administrator to begin with the rooting.
- When you launch the program, it will say ‘Waiting for device’. Then go to the Settings from the app drawer and head to Applications > Development and check the box next to USB Debugging. Then connect your phone to the computer using a USB cable.
- Follow the on screen instructions and your phone will be routed in no time.
So this was a short tutorial that helped you to root HTC Droid Eris one click. In case you faced any issues or any problems in the above mentioned steps or any other part of the tutorial, then you can contact us or also reach out to us in the form of comments below. Any one from our team or in fact any user might help you out too. So this is it, I hope this post helped and solved your purpose.