The HTC Amaze 4G is a very popular Android Smartphone that was announced back in September of 2011. The HTC Amaze 4G had some really stunning hardware specifications back then, and featured 4G connectivity as well. Below are some the hardware specifications of the HTC Amaze 4G Android Smartphone:
- 1.5 GHz dual core processor.
- 1 GB of RAM.
- 8 MP primary camera and a 2 MP secondary camera.
- 16 GB of internal storage and MicroSD external storage expansion support up to 32 GB.
- 4.3 inch S LCD display with a screen resolution of 540×960 pixels and a PPI of 256.
If you’re not satisfied with the performance of your HTC Amaze 4G, you can boost up its performance by rooting it and then installing any custom ROM’s or kernels of your choice that can boost up the performance of your HTC Amaze 4G.
And if you’re seeking for a detailed guide on how to root HTC Amaze 4G, then today we’re here with a detailed guide on the same.
Before you root HTC Amaze 4G
Below are some warning statements that you should know before attempting to root your HTC Amaze 4G. First of all, rooting of Android Smartphones voids its warranty and after rooting your HTC Amaze 4G, you’ll lose the warranty over your Smartphone too.
Moreover, rooting has its own risks of damaging your Android Smartphone, and it can harm your Smartphone if the rooting process is not carried out with care. And we are not responsible for any damage occurring to your HTC Amaze 4G during or after completing the rooting process. Only proceed at your own risk.
Rooting of Android Smartphones has many advantages which include the ability to flash custom ROM’s and kernels. But it has its own disadvantages too, and to know more in detail about other issues and known disadvantages of rooting, check out our detailed guide on the disadvantages of rooting.
To keep the data stored on your Smartphone on the safe side, we recommend you to take a complete backup of your HTC Amaze 4G before rooting it and here is our detailed guide on how to Backup Apps, Contacts, and Data using Titanium Backup.
Prerequisites for rooting HTC Amaze 4G:
Below are a couple of prerequisite procedures to complete before rooting your HTC Amaze 4G:
- You need to backup all your Data and internal contacts.
Try this tutorial to do so – Backup Apps for Unrooted Phones
- You need to back up your Contacts
try this tutorial- Backup and restore Contacts
- You need to backup all your Messages and MMS
try this tutorial to do so – Backup and Restore SMS
- Download USB Drivers for HTC Amaze 4G on your PC. Get The drivers for HTC Amaze 4G.
Now after downloading you need to install the drivers on to the PC, Make sure you Install the Drivers correctly on a windows 7 PC.
- Charge your Smartphone before rooting.
- Backup Apps, Contacts, and Data using Titanium Backup
- Enable USB Debugging on your Smartphone.
Downloads to root HCT Amaze 4G:
T continue with the rooting process of the HTC Amaze 4G you will have to download a file which will make your device rooted., The link to downloads is locked for now. So just Unlock the link by just clicking on one of the buttons below. it will just take a few seconds.
- Download root kit .
- Root Checker App
After you have Downloaded the above file yo can continue with the following process.
How To Root HTC Amaze 4G Android Smartphone:
Now, below is the detailed guide on how to root HTC Amaze 4G Android Smartphone easily, Follow the steps carefully now.
- Connect your HTC Amaze 4G to the PC.
- Extract the root kit that you downloaded earlier and run the file with “.bat” extension.
- A new window will now appear.
- Follow the on screen instructions.
- At the end of the on screen instructions, click on the “Root Now” button.
- Then the rooting process on your HTC Amaze 4G will begin.
- At the end of the rooting process, your Smartphone will reboot.
- Wait for the reboot process to complete successfully.
Congratulations, you have now successfully rooted your HTC Amaze 4G Android Smartphone. To verify the root, download and run the “Root Checker” app from the Google Play Store on your HTC Amaze 4G.
Verify that your android device is rooted or not with the help of the Root Checker App.
I hope you found this tutorial helpful. This guide was possible with the help of the root kit developed by OneClickRoot and all the credits goes to them. If you face any kind of difficulties in any of the steps in the above written rooting guide, please leave your queries as comments below so that we can check out the issue and help you in case its needed.