So you are looking for ways to Root Galaxy Y Plus GT-s5303 without PC, and use the device to a personalize to a greater extent and get the most out of it, then you must definitely refer to this tutorial, and increase the extent of personalization and use the device according to the way you want, and customize fully, and get the most from your device. But before we straight away jump to rooting, there are some things, like in the section below.
Why Root Galaxy Y Plus:
Before you actually begin with the instructions and start rooting, there are few things that you must be knowing about rooting and stuff. in case you are a beginner, then you can skip this part and head for the instructions right away, and if you are not you must read this. Though it is not exact, but atleast gives you a basic idea of what android rooting is.
Android Rooting is a method, by which you gain the power to control your device fully and unconditionally. By default the Android Source code, does not let you do so. And this is the problem that rooting addresses. When you root the device, you are able to control the functioning of the device, and even manipulate it for the personalized benefits. it is more like running your windows in the admin mode, but even with greater control. Also not only that, you can use that for many tweaks. To know more about android rooting, click here.
Now as you read above, by rooting your Galaxy Y Plus, you are able to control the device, and so you will be able to perform android tweaks, and use it in a more personalized manner. There are many things you could do, and it is difficult to write down all those in this post itself, but some of are, increase the RAM , overclocking the processor in android, increase the internal memory, you could install Custom ROMs and also Play HD Games, and not only this you could increase the performance of the device by deleting all the bloatware. Read about more android root tweaks here.
But not only the advantages, rooting has some disadvantages for the device too. Like when you root your device, you lose the warranty of the device. And also many noobs, as in beginners end up soft bricking their devices. So it is advised that you only root galaxy y plus duos, by analyzing all the advantages as well as the disadvantages. You can get to know more disadvantages of rooting.
About this Tutorial:
So in this tutorial we will be rooting Samsung Galaxy Y Plus without PC. Yes, you won’t be needing any computer or laptop for this procedure and also it is rant easy. We will using srsroot app for the purpose and it will root the device with just one click.
So here is a list of things compiled that need to be done before you root Galaxy Y Plus GT- S5303.
- First if all make sure that the device has enough battery juice, as you do not want that the device shutoff turn off in the middle of the procedure.
- Also do not forget to enable the “Unknown Sources” option under the security in Settings.
- Though rooting does not wrote any if the user data, but still it is advised that you backup your important stuff before you root galaxy trend.
- You can refer to our guides below, as they can hello you out in backing up data.
- Also download the file below from the section, as it has to be used in the tutorial given below.
Before going further, you need to download this file before you can begin to Root Galaxy Y Plus, as they will be required in the procedure.
Root Samsung Galaxy Y Plus s5303:
So here are the step by step instructions to Root the device, follow them. But before beginning once again make sure that your have gone through the pre requisites section above.
- Download the SRSRoot app above and place it on your device.
- Now before beginning check on the unknown sources setting, under the security tab of the phone.
- Now after you install the device the app will appear in the menu.
- Launch the app, and now tap on Root option.
- Now the app will start writing the Samsung galaxy y plus on its own.
- And it will notify you when the process is successful.
- Congo, you just rooted your y plus.
In case you face any problems, repeat the procedure again and this time it might work fine. So i hope this tutorial helped you to root Galaxy Y Plus S5303. And in case of you face any other problems do comment below or contact us, our team would try to get back to you soon as possible.