Galaxy Trend 3 was released some time ago, and there are many limiting things about a Samsung device that one starts to experience as time passes. But you could nevertheless root galaxy trend 3, and take full benefit from the device. And this is the post which will help you on your way pretty easily.
Before you Root Galaxy Trend 3:
There are some things that yo should be knowing about before you set out to root. These include the basics of rooting, the benefits and as well as the risks and the disadvantaged involved in rooting your android device. In case you are well aware of them you could skip this part without a second thought. But in case you are a beginner and this is your first time, you should spare some time to read this short info.
In general android root in is a procedure by which you gain the right and the access to interfere and manipulate the core functioning I the device according to your needs. As by default the android system does not allow you to do so. Not only this you could also control your device fully and are completely on the driver seat. You can perform any root tweak you want, delete any process and any application even the ones like phone app, settings app etc. So of course it could messy if you did it, but with this power you could also use to enhance and sweeten your experience with android.. If you wish to know more about android rooting and stuff head to this page.
Now as said above there are so many advantages if rooting your android device and you are able to perform tweaks. And some of them are increase the internal memory, delete the bloatware , Play HD Games, increase the RAM , overclocking the processor in android, increase the internal memory. Now not only these, there are so many tweaks out there that you could per form n your android device once you root it. Read about them here.
Everything that has a set of advantages has some disadvantages too. This is a universal rule and so does it go for rooting your android phone. There are many disadvantages linked when you root galaxy trend 3. Like you will end up brooding the manufacturer warranty of device. You could read about more disadvantages of rooting your android phone here.
About this Tutorial:
In this tutorial we will be rooting galaxy trend 3 with the help of a rooting application for computer. The application will be automatically root in the device and we do not have to do anything manually. Just plug in the device into the laptop or a computer and just follow the step by step instructions given. Now this is one of the most easiest methods to root galaxy trend 3 one click, but not without PC. For this you will be needing a laptop or a computer, of course as discussed to run that application.
Here is a list of things that need to be done before you begin. You must do them before rooting galaxy trend 3 in the first place.
- Make sure that the device is atleast 50 percent charged so that the lack of power does not interruption the middle of the procedure.
- Though rooting does not widow any of your personal data, still it is advisable that you backup your important stuff first.
- Backup and restore Contacts
- Backup Apps for Unrooted Devices
- Backup Apps for Unrooted Devices
- You could refer to our guides below for the same.
- Make sure that you have enabled the USB Debugging feature, if not you will find the step by step instruction below.
- You will also need a laptop or a computer with proper drivers installed for the device. You can get them here.
- Download the files from the download section.
Download and install Root Genius application on your Windows based laptop or computer, as it is necessary in the tutorial to root galaxy trend 3.
Download it from the link here.
Root Galaxy Trend 3:
Here are the step by step instructions that will help you to root the galaxy trend 3 in one click.
- Enable USB debugging mode on your phone. Do this by going into Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging and then tick the box right next to it.
- If you can’t find the developer options on your phone, tab on the build number about 8 times and developer options will be enabled.
- Now connect the phone to your computer with a USB cable and launch the Root Genius rooting application. If the phone is properly connected, the application will automatically recognize your phone and display its name.
- Click on the root now button on the Root Genius window which will start the rooting process.
- Once done, disconnect your phone. To check whether the process was successful and whether your phone has been rooted or not, look for an app named KingUser in the app drawer. The installation of this app indicates your phone has been successfully rooted.
If you face any errors whilst in the procedure, try disconnecting and then again reconnecting your device, and also checking the drivers once again. But still if the problem persists, you could contact us and our team would try to get back to you with the solution as soon as possible. So this was a short post that helped you in rooting the Samsung Galaxy Trend 3 with One Click.