Samsung had released the trend 2 quite a bit if time ago and the device tends to get slow. But you could always root galaxy trend 2, and increase the performance of the device and also personalize it to a greater extent.
Before you Root Galaxy Trend 2:
There are a few things that you need to know before you start to root galaxy trend 2, but if you are well aware of rooting you could skip this part and jump onto the next part of the tutorial. And if you are a beginner you should take out some time to read this part.
Android Rooting basically is a procedure by which you get more control of the device, as you might be knowing the basic android source code does not allow you to interfere in the core functioning of the procedure. But when you root the galaxy trend 2, you get to control it a bit better. In more simpler words it is more and less like running your windows in the administrator mode. To know more about android rooting click here.
Now as you know you are able to control the device more, you will be able to perform more tweaks on the device. To list a few tweaks that can be performed are like delete the bloatware, increase the internal memory,you can install Custom ROMs, Play HD Games, increase the RAM, overclocking the processor in android.And not only this there are many other tweaks that can be performed on the android device when you root it. And apart from the tweaks there are many more advantages of rooting your android phone, you can read them here.
Not only the advantages, but there are also the disadvantages of rooting your android phone that come along. Like when you root your android phone, you tend to lose the warranty of the device and also when you are in complete control of the device you could end up soft bricking your device. But this only happens if you are a complete beginner, but still a possibility persists.
About This Tutorial:
Here in this tutorial we will be using a software to root galaxy trend 2. The software is Root Genius and it will root your device automatically. You will just have to connect the device to the computer in which the software is installed. This is the easiest method that is around, that will help you root your trend 2.
But before you begin to root galaxy trend 2 GT-S7898, here are a few things that you need to get done first.
- Make sure that the device is at least 60% charged, so that it does not interrupt in the middle of the procedure.
- You will also need a laptop or a computer with proper drivers installed for the device. If you do not have the drivers installed you can get them here.
- Also it is advised that you backup all the important data on the device, though it will not be wiped but still it is better to be on the safer side. You can refer to our guides below.
- Backup and restore Contacts
- Backup Apps for Unrooted Devices
- Backup Apps for Unrooted Devices
- You will also need to download the files below in the download section.
Here are the files that you will need to download as they will be required to root galaxy trend 2 with one click.
Root Samsung Galaxy Trend 2:
Now follow the step by step instructions below to root Samsung Galaxy Trend 2, with the Root genius Application, and one click.
- Enable USB debugging on your phone by navigating in to Settings from the app drawer and then into developer options. If the developer options have not been enabled, repeatedly click on build number 5-8 times to do so and then enable USB debugging.
- Download and install the Root Genius rooting app for Windows from above.
- Connect your phone to the computer using a USB cable.
- Launch the Root Genius rooting application on your computer.
- The app will automatically recognize your phone if connected properly.
- Once connected, click on the start rooting process.
- After the process completes, your phone will be rooted. To confirm it, search for the KingUser app in the app drawer of your phone.
- You’re now done and the device is now rooted.
So this was a short post which helped you to root galaxy trend 2 with one click, and if the process fails you could try it once again by disconnecting and then connecting the device again. Or if still the problem persists then you could contact us, our team would try to get back to you as soon as possible.