Here is a post that will help you root Galaxy Trend 2 Duos within a few click on the computer and easily in minutes, without having you to manually entering any commands or anything like that. So let’s begin already.
Before you Root Galaxy Trend 2 Duos:
You should be having or knowing that what are you really doing to the device. You should at least have a basic knowledge that what really android rooting is and the things related to it. If you already know about it then you can skip this part of the tutorial and move onto the next one. But on the other hand if you really think that you have or need a to know about it more, then you should definitely invest some time in reading about it. You can refer to some the brief info written below explaining general things about it.
Android Rooting in general is referred to the process when you get the root access to the device shock in turn allows you to enhance and modify the functioning of the device. When you have the root access, you are able to control the device better than ever before. You are more like a super user of the device where you can control many system processes and the way your android device works. Of course these all things, you cannot do any android device by defaults. It lets you perform many tweaks and customizations on the device which any user simply cannot. This was just a brief info, and it is normal that you still want to read more bout rooting and so to do that, you can get to the detailed post explaining rooting android here.
Since android rooting allows. You to perform tweaks and customizations on the device, you can use it to your advantage. By that you can increase the performance of the device and what not. To list a few tweaks that can be performed, you could Play HD Games, overclock processor, increase the RAM, increase the internal memory, and also you could install Custom ROMs. And not only this there are many more tweaks out there that can be done and benefited from once you root your android. To browse those tweaks, see this list here. And if on the other hand you want to read about more advantages of rooting your android smartphone, read this post here.
Unfortunately android rooting has some of the disadvantages a well. The most common disadvantage of rooting is that you lose the warranty on the device. And then also not only this, there are many more disadvantages of rooting. You can refer todisadvantages of rooting if you wish to read and gather more knowledge about it.
About this Tutorial:
In this tutorial we will root the device with the help of a took which will root the device for us and also all you have to do is just follow some simple instructions. We will root galaxy trend 2 duos with a app named as root genius. This is the easiest process to root the device, and also it is safe enough. But still you need to proceed with your own risk as we won’t be responsible for any damage done to the device.
Before you begin to root Galaxy Trend 2 Duos, here are some things that you need to do. Below is a list of those things, so have them done before you proceed further.
- First of all, enable the USB Debugging Mode on you device, by going into the Developer Options.
- If Developer Options for your device aren’t activated yet, you can do that by tapping on the Build Number in the About Section of the device 7 times.
- Get a computer or a laptop, as it is required and also proper drivers setup on it.
- To download the drivers for your device, you can use this page.
- Charge the device properly, to at least sixty percent so that it does not stop you in the middle and ask to plug in power.
- Though rooting does not delete any of the user data, still you should backup all your important stuff on the device as a precautionary measure.
- Refer to these guides to backup the data, if you do not know how to do it.
- Backup and restore Contacts
- Backup Apps for Unrooted Devices
- Backup and Restore SMS and WhatsApp Chats
- You also need to download the files from the download section below.
Before you begin with the procedure and move to the instructions part, you need to download the from the link below. Before you can use the download link you will have perform nay of the mentioned task below.
How to Root Galaxy Trend 2 Duos:
Here are the instructions that you need to follow so as to root trend 2 duos, and make sure that you have gone through the previous sections of the post.
- The first step requires you to enable the USB debugging mode on your phone. To do this, head to Settings > Developer Options. There look for the USB debugging option and check the box right next to it. If you can’t find the developer options, go to the About section in settings and click on the built number about 10 times to enable the developer options. Then enable the USB debugging mode.
- Now download and install the Root Genius app on your computer. Download it from this link.
- After successfully installing the Root Genius app, launch it on your computer and connect your phone to the computer using a USB cable.
- Root Genius will recognize your phone and you will be able to see your phone’s name displayed on in the app window.
- All you have to do now is to click on the Root Now button which will begin the rooting process. Once the process is complete, disconnect your phone from the computer and reboot it.
To make sure of the root, look for the KingUser app in the app drawer of your phone. If you find this app, your phone has been successfully rooted.
This was it, you have rooted Galaxy Trend 2 Duos and if you faced any errors in the middle of the procedure or any other issue like the download links not working, then you can get to us in the form of comments below and we will try to get back to you as soon as possible. So this is it, I guess this post helps you.