Do you want to Root AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 ? if Yes then Follow up with this informative article. What we have special here is that this tutorial will Root AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 running on Any Firmware, What so ever android version may it be & also this is an automotive tool or rather termed as One Click Method.
So now you have decided to Root Your device. Do you even know what actually root process is ?
There are still people who just don’t know what actually Root is. For Those we have a bit to say under the next heading.
What do we mean by rooting AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3
So knowing this is really easy if you actually know what android Rooting Is ? And you will basically know that what in general android rooting means .
So when talking in consideration of your device then you must actually know that what are you going to do when you are rooting your Samsung Galaxy S3 AT&T. You wll have all the Super User access to your Phone after rooting your device.
We all know that Google Android is an Open source Software which can be edited and reused by users or developers. So Android Has made no limits for its users to use it. Then Why do you Hear People Say “i Want to gain Super user access?” So who has taken that access from them ?
The Answer for the question is very logical. An OS can only be handled by people who know its working. But For a le man its not very obvious to develop or actually Go into the root directories to know what better the Phone can provide.
So if you are Confused about Rooting your Samsung Galaxy S3 AT&T ! I will make you very clear. If you want benefits with Such Easy Rooting tutorial Then you are ready to root and enjoy Root access. But if you are the one who will never use his Phone beyond calling or playing some basic android games then you should close this window after Liking. We deserve a Like and a share for letting you know that you don’t need to root Samsung Galaxy S3 AT&T.
Lets Head on to the next section to more about Rooting Samsung Galaxy S3 AT&T.
Why Do you Need to Root Samsung Galaxy S3 AT&T?
So you are having a problem with asking questions to yourself even knowing that the answer is with us. So You are using your phone very nicely, you are happy with your device, but one day you need Root access, Why ? Just Because you Read about it ? or do you to know what it feels if you own a Rooted android ?
Also Read: What is CWM and what are its uses In Depth
Basically a normal person thinks that im using the Samsung Galaxy S3 AT&T very efficiently and after rooting ill be having the access to everything in my phone. But whats the use if im not a coder ? will you learn code for this reason ? of course NO.
You Mind is driving you in the wrong way. But we will set it right, Rooting Samsung Galaxy S3 AT&T never means that you are gonna play with scripts and codes. Its actually the same thing you do with your device day to day but this time you have more apps and functionality inside the applications to get your device work on.
After rooting you will be able to install and enjoy all the applications which need root access like, Uninstall master, chainfire 3D, RAM Xpander, Set CPU.
ever Fed up of some application from Samsung which are pre installed ? and oh by the way you cant do anything about it other than hating it.
But Wait !!!
Do you Know if you have root Access you can easily delete all those irritating pre installed Applications that just take your internal memory of your device and nothing else.
You have Low free RAM ? Just Go on and read how to Increase RAM on Unrooted devices. TADAAA !! you have Rooted Samsung Galaxy S3 AT&T. Just Download RAM Xpander and BOOOM… You can use your External SD card as RAM
Also Read: Increase Internal Memory with SD Card
There are a lot of application that are amazingly awesome to use on rooted android devices Read Here- Top Apps on Rooted androids.
So if now you have decided to Root your Samsung Galaxy S3 AT&T then you can read below else its a waste of time for you !
Pre-Requisites For Rooting Samsung Galaxy S3 AT&T
There are a few things that you might like to do before you continue with the process. They are beneficial to you for many reasons.
- There is no need to backup for any data or personal pics or any stuff set into the internal or external memory. Its Just Root. But still to be at a safer side if something gets wrong. Go and have backups.
- You need to backup all your Data and internal contacts.
Try this tutorial to do so – Backup Apps for Unrooted Phones
- You need to back up your Contacts
try this tutorial- Backup and restore Contacts
- You need to backup all your Messages and MMS
try this tutorial to do so – Backup and Restore SMS
- Or this tutorial will have it all to Backup Apps, Contacts, and Data using Titanium Backup
- Also Set USB Debugging Mode to “ON”.
- Also make sure that your phone is charged at least 90% so that it does not goes of in the middle of the Root AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 & install CWM process. Also be sure that your computer is set off with the antivirus and firewalls, the cable with the specific drivers must be ready. Get USB Drivers for Samsung Galaxy S3 AT&T having problem while installing Drivers on PC go through How to install Drivers on Windows 7 PC.
- Set Debugging Mode on through Settings>Developers.and hen check the box.
- This is a tested and purely safe Rooting guide for Root AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 but still if something goes wrong then We are not responsible for any kind of damage to your device.Also Read About Risks and disadvantages of Rooting AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3
- This is a very safe Method and has some bugs too. But Don’t Worry, The worse thing that can happen is that
Required Downloads to Root & Install CWM Recovery on Galaxy S3 AT&T
To proceed further we need to download a few files so that you can flash CWM and root your device.
The Links to download the files are locked ! Go and unlock them by just Liking us or G+ us .Remember that we track users who have unlocked the links once and they never see this again.
So Unlock it once and have these links forever !
After downloading from the above links please follow the next procedure here.
How to Root AT&T Samsung Galaxy S3 on Any Firmware with One Click Method
Follow the simple tutorial to get Root access on your Samsung Galaxy S3 AT&T running on any android version.
- Run the downloaded root kit File(Casual).
- Make sure “USB Debugging” (Settings -> Developer Options) is turned on on Your GS3 and plug in your device.
- Once it says “Device Connected”, just hit the “Do It” button.
- Your device Will reboot in less than 60 seconds.
- After reboot you can unplug your phone and go to your app drawer and check out for SuperSU Application.
- That’s it.
Head on to Your app drawer and check out the Super SU application which will assure you that your device is rooted. Vrify again, that you device is rooted or not with the help of the Root Checker App.
Head on to the Best ROMs of the Year and Find your self a new ROM and install a One as you are capable of installing one.
For any Queries on the Tutorial Just comment below and we are there to help you !