If you own a ZTE V955 here is a tutorial which will help you out to root it with ease and within minutes. After you root you can increase it’s performance and other tweaks can be performed to increase the productivity of the phone. So let’s start.
Before you Root ZTE V955:
For those who don’t know Android Rooting is a method or a process by which you get the root access to your phone. In more simpler words you are able to control your android device better than before after you root it. You are able to perform many customizations and other things which by default you cannot. You can change kernels, increase ram, flash custom roms and much much more. In a nutshell when you root your phone you become the total controller of the phone and are able to control it better than ever before. You can read more about it here. Android Rooting has many advantages and that is the reason users are now looking for methods to root their respective androids. When you root your phone you are able to control it better and are able to increase it’s performance by many customizations and tweaks on it. Here is a whole list full of tweaks which you can perform after you root your android device. Also rooting has some disadvantages as well. As you might be knowing that when you root your android phone, you lose the warranty on it, and not only this there are many more disadvantages which you might face after you root your android phone, many users aren’t aware about them before you go ahead and root zte v955.
About the Tutorial:
In this post we will root zte v955 with the help of a app which we will install on the phone and it will get us the root access from then and there itself. All you have to do is follow some simple instructions and that’s it. There are many methods to root an android device but this one is the easiest of them all, as you also don’t require a pc or a laptop to root the phone.
Here are some things which you should be focusing on before you go ahead and begin with the rooting procedure for the phone.
- Enable the Installation of Apps from Unknown Sources.
- Make sure that you have charged the phone properly so that it does not go off while you are trying to root it.
- It is better that you backup the important data on the phone as a precautionary measure.
- The guides below can be referred for the same.
- Backup and restore Contacts
- Backup Apps for Unrooted Devices
- Backup and Restore SMS and WhatsApp Messages
- Download the framaroot apk file from the section below.
You are require to download the framaroot apk file from then download link below. We will be using it for the procedure to root zte v955. But before you can do it, you will have to unlock it from the locker below.
- Install framaroot on the phone with the apk file you downloaded.
- Launch the app from the app drawer.
- Select the option ‘Install SuperSU‘ from the first menu.
- Tap on the option ‘Gandalf‘.
- Give the app some time to root the phone for you meanwhile and don’t interrupt or close the app.
- After that the app will show you a success message.
- As you see it close the app and reboot the phone.
That’s it, after the phone boots up again you will have the root access on it. It was this easy to root zte v955, and I hope this post helped you out.