Looking a way to root XPERIA C3? Well here is a tutorial that will set you up with a procedure that is simple and you won’t need any technical knowledge for it, completely nil. You just have to follow a simple set of instructions and you’re done. So lets begin.
Before you Root XPERIA C3:
You bare expected to have a complete knowledge about android rooting and stuff related to it before you begin to root XPERIA C3. Since you need to make sure that you completely know that what really are you. Doing to the device and not really rooting for the sake of it. What would be the benefit of rooting your device if you don’t even know what it really is and how can you benefit or lose by it? So if you do not know much about it, then you should really take out some time and have it to read and study about android rooting and things related to it. Below is a brief intro of rooting, some advantages and disadvantages as well. Note that if you already know about it and have been rooting since quite a bit of time now then you can really skip this part and move on to the next section of the tutorial.
Android Rooting let’s you get the root access which in turn gives you the power to control the device better than ever before. You are even able to interfere in the core functioning of the device and make various changed and tweaks in the system processes according to your own preferences. You can perform many tweaks and customization which by default android does not let you do. It is like, when you root an android device you are completely on the driver seat and have the power to control many to almost everything about how your device works. There are many more things related to android rooting that we cannot discuss right here in this post, so if you desire to know more read this post.
Since rooting allows you to perform tweaks and customizations on the device, you can use it your own advantage. Like you can increase the power and performance of the device and level of personalization that you have on your android device. To list a few tweaks that you can do, you could Custom ROMs, Play HD Games, increase the internal memory, increase the RAM, and also you could overclock processor. And not only this there are many more things out there, and to know about more tweaks you can refer to this post right here. And so as to get to know about more detailed advantages of rooting your android smartphone, this post would help you out.
Also android rooting has some disadvantages. Yes and the most common of them all is, when you root an android device, you. Lose the warranty on the device that has been provided by the manufacturer on it. Though nowadays many manufacturers allow and support rooting but ark majority of them don’t at the point of time. There are many other disadvantages as well, which are quite technical and so as to get to know about them in detail you would have to reach out to the detailed post, disadvantages of rooting your android device.
Before you rush to the instructions part of the tutorial and begin to riot XPERIA C3 using one click, there are some things that you would have to get done in the first place. Below is a list of all those things and you can refer to it.
- Enable the USB Debugging Mode under the Developer Options of the device.
- In case you don’t see any Developer Options on the device, then you need to tap on the Build Number of the device 7 times.
- You will need a laptop or a computer with adequate drivers setup on it.
- You can download the drivers for your device from this page right here.
- Download the files from the download section below.
- Also backup the important data on the device, though it won’t get wiped, still it is better to be on the safer side.
- You can use the tutorials given right here to help you in backing up data.
- Backup Apps for Unrooted Devices
- Backup and Restore SMS and WhatsApp Chats
- Backup and restore Contacts
- Lastly also make sure that you have charged the device properly before you begin, as you would not want that the device should interrupt you in the middle of the process and ask to plug in power.
Below are the files which will be required for the procedure to root the Xperia c3. Download them before you move ahead with the post.
- Place the SuperSU file in the root of the phone or on the external card.
- Boot the Xperia T LTE in fastboot mode.
- After that extract the recovery file.
- Press Shift and Right Click in the folder, and then select the option ‘Open Command Window Here’.
- Verify whether the device is detected or not by typing the command ‘fastboot devices’ in the command window.
- After that type ‘fastboot boot boot.img’, where boot.img is the name of the recovery file you just extracted.
- After that the Xperia C3 will boot into the Philz Recovery.
- Then in the recovery, select the option ‘Install zip’
- Select the supersu file and flash it on the phone.
- After that recovery will do so, and on completion reboot the phone from the recoverymenu.
- You will have the root access and SuperSU install on the C3 to manage robot permissions.
Check the Root Access of the Phone with the help of Root Checker Pro.
Yes this is it, you are set to know do those things and customizations or tweaks that you were looking forward to do after to root XPERIA C3. Note that if in any case you got stuck or faced any errors or issues or maybe even the download links don’t seem to work then you could let us know by commenting below, anyone of the users or the member of our team would get back to you with a solution.