Here is a tutorial on how to root Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini Duos SM-G800H. So just hurry if you have a Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini Duos SM-G800H and are waiting for a tutorial that is so easy and safe to do it in 10 minutes.
The Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini Duos SM-G800H android device by Samsung is a nice device to play with, RAM is enough but not upto the mark, that is where Rooting and development of the Phone comes in.
Do you need to Root Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini Duos SM-G800H?
To understand Why do you need to root your Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini Duos SM-G800H, You must basically know What actually Android Rooting in general is?
Pre-requisites before you Root Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini Duos SM-G800H
Before you actually begin the rooting process for the Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini Duos SM-G800H, there are few warning information that you should know.
- Make sure you have the Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini Duos SM-G800H, don’t try this method with any other Variant.
If you have some other variant of the Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini Duos SM-G800H, then you can search from the search bar from top with your model number and get the easiest tutorial.
- Antivirus program must be disabled before running this process
- You need to backup all your Data and internal contacts on your Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini Duos SM-G800H.
Try this tutorial to do so – Backup Apps for Unrooted Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini Duos SM-G800H
- You need to back up your Contacts
try this tutorial- Backup and restore Contacts
- You need to backup all your Messages and MMS
try this tutorial to do so – Backup and Restore SMS on Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini Duos SM-G800H
- Or this tutorial will have it all to Backup Apps, Contacts, and Data using Titanium Backup
- Also Set USB Debugging Mode to “ON”.
- Also make sure that your phone is charged at least 90% so that it does not goes of in the middle of the Root Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini Duos SM-G800H process. Also be sure that your computer is set off with the antivirus and firewalls, the cable with the specific drivers must be ready. Get USB Drivers for Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini Duos SM-G800H having problem while installing Drivers on PC go through How to install Drivers on Windows 7 PC.
- Set Debugging Mode on through Settings>Developers.and hen check the box.
- This is a tested and purely safe Rooting guide for Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini Duos SM-G800H but still if something goes wrong then We are not responsible for any kind of damage to your device.Also Read About Risks and disadvantages of Rooting and installing custom recovery on Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini Duos SM-G800H
If you have taken these steps in consideration then you can continue with the process next !
Downloads required to Root Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini Duos SM-G800H
Hey guys, here we are to root the all new Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini Duos SM-G800H. So, you are at the right place on the web to root our device. First of all, you have to unlock the download links by following us on Google+ or Facebook. Its a one time unlocking process and you will not be asked again ever to unlock the links. Just move ahead and download the files.
- Download Files
After you have downloaded the above files, you are safe to go ahead and start the rooting procedure.
Root Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini Duos SM-G800H
Now if you have downloaded he Files and installed the drivers properly then you can go the main rooting process of the Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini Duos SM-G800H.
Just follow these simple steps so that you can Root Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini Duos SM-G800H
- Power off the phone completely by removing its battery for 5 seconds.
- Re-insert the battery back into its place.
- Press and hold Volume Down, Home and Power buttons, all at the same time.
- Release the buttons only when the ‘Warning!!’ message appears.
- Next, press Volume Up button to confirm that you wish to enter Download Mode.
- Your device will now show a green Android with the ‘Downloading… Do not turn off target’ text listed under it.
- That’s it, now you can connect your device with your PC after you launch ODIN.
- Now, double click on the ODIN.exe file which is extracted and the application should be launched.
- Click on the PDA tab in the ODIN and browse the CF-Root file that you extracted on the desktop.
- Click on PDA button, browse your computer for .tar file
- Uncheck the repartition tab on the ODIN menu.
- Auto Reboot and F.Reset time should be checked in the ODIN.
- hit the Start button in the ODIN.
- The root file will be start flashing in your device and will be completed in about two to three minutes.
- The device will be automatically rebooted after the flashing is over and you are done with it.
- You will now see the SUper SU application in your APP Drawer.
This was all about rooting the Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini Duos SM-G800H.
you can have a view on the following articles:-
- Top rooted apps for Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini Duos SM-G800H.
- Things to do after your device is rooted.
- 11 Things to do after rooting Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini Duos SM-G800H
For more queries about rooting, contact us on Facebook or comment below.