Root Micromax Ninja 3 A57 in a few very simple easy steps and comment here if you are happy with our easy 5 minute tutorial about rooting your device as that much we developers deserve.
Are you also the one who is not very much happy with buying Micromax Ninja 3 A57 the so called SuperPhone. while many of us will be expecting from this Android’s 1Ghz processor but is not working to the most like it is not making u play games like Temple Run, Subway surf and many more including all featured apps.This is because
Avery responsive Android 2.3.5 ginger bread device with inbuilt whatsaap and hookup chat apps. with not a very good 3 megapixel camera and a bad video recorder. A very low RAM of 256MB with 180MB of internal storage memory. But still its the best budget android in the market a far more better choice than Samsung Galaxy Y.
Before you know why you need to root your precious Micromax Ninja 3 you must Know What is Android Rooting.
Why Do you need to Root Micromax Ninja 3 A57 ?
Well By Rooting Your Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 now will not only get you super user access but it will also get you exposure to apps available on the market which require root access. Like we have RAM EXPANDER application on Google Play Store Which allows us to use our SD-card as internal RAM while when we play High end Games. we can also use Set CPU app to under clock or over clock when we require our processor to work more fluently to the multitasking we require!
Also Read About Some Must Have Applications after you root Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830
This was Just one example of an Application That is really helpful in maintaining a balance between your battery consumption with your android usage. While mean time Read about Application you can use efficiently after Rooting.
Also Read: Increase Internal Memory with SD Card
Before Moving Further to Root Micromax Ninja 3 A57
- Make sure you backup all your data.
- Backup your SMS. Read : Backup and Restore SMS
- Backupyour contacts. Read: Backup and restore Contacts without internet
- Backup apps installed on your phone too. Read: Backup Apps for Unrooted Phones.
- Also make sure that your phone is charged at least 90% so that it does not goes of in the middle of the Root Root Micromax Ninja 3 A57 Also be sure that your computer is set off with the antivirus and firewalls, the cable with the specific drivers must be ready. Get USB Drivers for Micromax Ninja 3 A57. having problem while installing Drivers on PC go through How to install Drivers on Windows 7 PC.
- Set Debugging Mode on through Settings>Developers.and hen check the box.
- This is a tested and purely safe Rooting guide for Micromax Ninja 3 A57but still if something goes wrong then We are not responsible for any kind of damage to your device.
- Also Read About Risks and disadvantages of Rooting
- Assuming the instructions above are followed we move further to Root Micromax Ninja 3 A57.
Root Micromax Ninja 3 A57
- A few Downloads in the starting !
- Connect phone on pc with usb dubbing mode.
- Now go on extract the “.android” folder located in the users directory. One should never create this folder manually this will be automatically created when you install SDK & Java.
- Now install unlock root that we downloaded in the beginning.
- Go to Phone settings->applications->development and enable USB Debugging. Now connect your android to your PC.
- Extract the “usb.ini” file in the C:Program FilesAndroidandroid-sdkplatform-tools of your PC. Check if the platform-tools folder is present in the folder we just opened . And if not we need to just launch android sdk apps and click platform-tools box and download when download finish. Then again connect your phone with ebugging mode ON as we did before.
- Now open the command line there C:Program FilesAndroidandroid-sdkplatform-tools (HIT ENTER)
- now run unlock root. and click root option.
Bingo you just read how to Root Micromax Ninja 3 A57, and so as to verify the root access on the device, which is that have you really rooted the phone or not, go here.