Here is a post that would help you out to root Iris 405 and that too without even using a computer. You could easily root your Iris 405 without facing any issues and other problems or hardships that a regular tutorial puts you through. So let’s begin.
Before you Root Iris 405:
As you are here to root your Iris 405, you are expected that you should be knowing of android rooting and the basic things related to it. So that you are not just rooting the device as a fad, but really know what is it all about. In case you already know that and are not a newbie or a beginner them you could skip this part of the post and move on to the next, but if in case you are one, you should definitely first get to know at least some basics about android rooting and things related to it. Here is a small paragraph that might help you begin with it.
Android Rooting is a process which makes you the super user of the device, by getting you the root access to the device as the name suggests. This means, that you are able control your device and do things on it which the default android code does not allow you to do. You are able to perform tweaks, customizations and other stuff on the device which definitely makes your device better for you. They may be performance tweaks or simple customization tweaks. Rooting allows you to interfere in the functioning of the device and also you could make changes in many system processes. All in all rooting will get you started with the device and experience the real open source environment of android. We cannot even discuss just the 10% of what android rooting is all about and this would just be the conclusion on that case, and if you now are really interested in reading more about it, you should read this post here.
Android Rooting allows you to perform tweaks and customizations, of course it means that you can use it to your own advantage. To list a few tweaks that you could perform on the device, you could install Custom ROMs, Play HD Games, overclock processor,increase the RAM and also you could increase the internal memory. And not only this, there are many other tweaks that you can perform on the device and if you wish to read about them too, refer to this list. And the detailed post explaining the advantages of rooting would further assist you.
Also android rooting has some disadvantages as well. Your device becomes more vulnerable and you might also end up in troubles while performing many hardcore tweaks on the device, so you got to be really cautious and not take it casually. And there are many other disadvantages of rooting your android device, the most common of them all is when you root a device you lose the warranty on the device, which is provided by the manufacturer. So people generally root the device only when it is out of the warranty period. You can know about more disadvantages of rooting here.
About the Tutorial:
Let us first have a look that how will we actually root lava iris 405, as there are so many methods to root an android device. We will root the device with the help of framaroot, which is an app many of you. Might have heard about. Simply following some instruction will get you the foot access on the device. Using this app proves to be one of the easiest method to root an android device. Not only easy, this is equally safe too.
Here are some things that need your attention before you begin with the procedure to root Iris 405 and you need to have them done before. So below is a list that has all those things that need your attention in the first place.
- First of all, backup all your important data on the device.
- Rooting does not delete any of the user data, but still you should back it up as a precaution.
- Refer to the guides below, if in case you do not know how to do it.
- Backup Apps for Unrooted Devices
- Backup and restore Contacts
- Backup and Restore SMS and WhatsApp Messages
- Charge the device to at least 60 or 70 percent, as you would not want that the device should go off in the middle of the procedure and ask you to plug in the charger.
- Enable the installation of apps from Unknown Sources, which can be found under the Security tab in Settings.
- Download the files from the download section below.
Download the framaroot apk file from the download link below. It is advised that you download the file directly on your phone, but in case if you aren’t, then make sure that you transfer it to the phone before you proceed.
- Install the app on the phone with the help of the downloaded apk.
- Launch the framaroot app from the app drawer.
- After that select ‘Install SuperSU’ from the first menu.
- Next tap on the exploit ‘Boromir‘.
- After that the app will take some time and flash the scripts on the phone.
- Don’t interrupt till it finishes doing it, it show you a notification as in the screenshot.
- After that reboot the device, and you will have the root access.
So this is it, this was a tutorial that helped you to root Iris 405 without pc easily and within minutes. If you face any problems in the middle of the procedure or any of the download links don’t work or any other tutorial related problem then you could get to us in the form of comments below and we would get back to you with a solution asap.