Want to root Karbonn A26? Here is a tutorial that will help you to do it without even having to use a computer or PC. This tutorial will easily help you do it and without any issues, you just need to follow the detailed properly arranged step by step instructions given in this tutorial and you’ll be good.
Before you Root Karbonn A26:
There are some things that you should be knowing before you begin with the procedure to root Karbonn A26. You should be having a basic knowledge about android rooting and the concepts related to it. This section is for the newbies and the people who are not knowing about rooting at all and it is their first time. But on the other hand if you are a regular one and know about it already, you can skip this part of the tutorial. Below is a intro part for the first timers, that might make it a bit easy for them to begin with.
In the simplest of words, when you root an android device you seize to gain the full control over the device. You are able to control the system processes, default workflows and make really great customizations and performing many tweaks on it. Now of course we are talking things that by default the android code would not allow you to do, but when you root the device you are. You in a sense are the super user of the device and can control the device better than ever before. It is quite different from jailbreaking an iPhone, as it is illegal whereas rooting your android phone is completely legal. I cannot write the whole story about android and rooting in this post right here, as this was just a brief introductory part and if you wish to know more then you should read this post.
Now as said above, when you root the device you are able to control it and perform tweaks and customizations on it. Of course this can advantage you, in many ways as you can in read the productivity or also the performance of your android device in many cases. When you root a device, you are able to increase the RAM install Custom ROMs, increase the internal memory, Play HD Games, and also you could overclock processor. And not only this, there are many more tweaks out there that can beperformed on an android device, once it is rooted. And if you are looking forward to get to know about them in detail, read this post on advantages of rooting.
There are also some disadvantages of rooting your android device as well. As many of you might already be knowing that once you root an android device, you would lose then warranty on the device that has been provided by the manufacturer. Not only this there are many other disadvantages of rooting your device too, like you could end up in random boot loops and other problems that might occur to you while performing many tweaks and if you do not know what you’re actually doing, it could make you land in troubles. Here is a post that discusses every detailed disadvantage of rooting an android device.
We will root Karbonn a26 with the help of framaroot, which is an app that helps us root the device directly without even a need of computer. Also this is a very easy tutorial to help you root the device. It will just take a bit of time and just following some simple instructions and you would have the device rooted.
Below is a list things that you are required to do before you begin with the tutorial to root Karbonn A26 and make sure that you surely do get them done before you begin.
- Make sure that the device is properly charged so that it does not interrupt us in the middle of the root in procedure.
- Enable the Installation of Apps from unknown Sources, which can be done in the Security Settings.
- You need to make a proper backup of the device and the data, though it won’t get deleted but still you should do it as a precautionary measure.
- You can learn how to backup the data on the device from the guides below
- Backup and restore Contacts
- Backup and Restore SMS and WhatsApp Messages
- Backup Apps for Unrooted Devices
- You need to download the files from the download section below.
Download the framaroot apk from the link given below as it is essential for the tutorial to root a26. Also if you are not downloading the file directly on your phone, then place it on the phone. If you are downloading straight on the phone, then you’re good to go.
- Install the framaroot app on the phone with the apk file.
- Launch the app and then select ‘Install SuperSU‘ from the first drop down menu.
- Next from the list of exploits below, tap on any one of them.
- Then the app will begin the process to root the device, don’t interrupt or kill the app meanwhile.
- As soon as it completes the step, it will show you a success images as shown, and after that reboot the device.
- If the app shows an error, try using any other exploit, it will definitely work.
This is it, you have rooted Karbonn A26 without PC. This was a short tutorial aimed at helping you out with the root procedure and help you do it pretty easily without having you to give any manual commands in command prompt. Also note that if you get stuck at any step or any other problem related to tutorial arises, do comment below, and we will get back to you soon.