Before you Root Ascend G700:
There are some things that you should be knowing before you begin with the procedure to root Ascend G700. You should be having a basic knowledge about android rooting and the concepts related to it. This section is for the newbies and the people who are not knowing about rooting at all and it is their first time. But on the other hand if you are a regular one and know about it already, you can skip this part of the tutorial. Below is a intro part for the first timers, that might make it a bit easy for them to begin with.
There are also some disadvantages of rooting your android device as well. As many of you might already be knowing that once you root an android device, you would lose then warranty on the device that has been provided by the manufacturer. Not only this there are many other disadvantages of rooting your device too, like you could end up in random boot loops and other problems that might occur to you while performing many tweaks and if you do not know what you’re actually doing, it could make you land in troubles. Here is a post that discusses every detailed disadvantage of rooting an android device.
In this post we will root Huawei ascend g700 with the help of framaroot. Which is a well known app for rooting several android device. This makes the process really easy for everyone and also you are able to root the device without even the need of a pc. Also not only that it is a safe method, i.e. chances of you harming the device are pretty low.
Below is a list things that you are required to do before you begin with the tutorial to root Ascend G700 and make sure that you surely do get them done before you begin.
- Make sure that the device is properly charged so that it does not interrupt us in the middle of the root in procedure.
- Enable the Installation of Apps from unknown Sources, which can be done in the Security Settings.
- You need to make a proper backup of the device and the data, though it won’t get deleted but still you should do it as a precautionary measure.
- You can learn how to backup the data on the device from the guides below
- Backup and restore Contacts
- Backup and Restore SMS and WhatsApp Messages
- Backup Apps for Unrooted Devices
- You need to download the files from the download section below.
Framaroot apk can be downloaded from the link given below in case you don’t have it already. Download it and place it on your phone, or it would be better to download it from the ascend g700 itself.
- Install the framaroot apk on the phone.
- Launch it as it installs on the device from the app drawer.
- Now select the option ‘Install SuperSU‘ from the first drop down menu.
- Next select from the available exploits, tap on anyone ( let’s say Boromir).
- The app will now run scripts and carry on the procedure, do not interrupt by killing the app or anything like that.
- If the process completes successfully, it will show you a message as above.
- After that reboot the device.
- In case the process does not completed successfully, try repeating the process with another exploit.
This is it, you have rooted Ascend G700 without PC. This was a short tutorial aimed at helping you out with the root procedure and help you do it pretty easily without having you to give any manual commands in command prompt. Also note that if you get stuck at any step or any other problem related to tutorial arises, do contact us and we would get back to you as soon as possible.