Android Rooting can increase the performance. Of the device and it can help you to customize the device fully. So go ahead and root HTC desire hd and this is the tutorial which will help you out non the process.
Before you Root HTC Desire HD:
Before you begin with the procedure to root HTC desire hd. You should be knowing about android rooting and the stuff related to it. If you are quite knowing about this stuff and android rooting, you can skip the part and move on as this is just a brief intro about the android rooting things for the people who aren’t aware of what android rooting is.
Android Rooting is just a process by which you gain the power to fully control your device. You are able to customize your device and increase it’s performance. Since android is an open source platform so it allows you to change and modify how it works and full control lies within the user. Rooting is like claiming that power and using it to get the access to the root of the device. Android rooting has some advantages which you can use to increase the performance of the device. Also along with some advantages there are some disadvantages as well. You can read about advantages and disadvantages here.
We will root the phone with the help of a tool which we will install root kingo on the laptop or pc and then use it to get the root access on the device. This is a safe and import sly secure method to root HTC desire hd. So let’s start.
Here are some things which you are required to do before you begin with the procedure to root HTC desire hd.
- Before you begin, make sure that the phone is properly charged.
- Enable the USB Debugging Mode under the Developer Option in Settings.
- If you cannot find Developer Options, tap on the build number 7 times in the About Section.
- Backup the important data on the phone, though it won’t be wiped, but still as a precaution.
- Backup and restore Contacts
- Backup Apps for Unrooted Devices
- Backup and Restore SMS and WhatsApp Chats
- Make sure that the drivers are properly setup on the laptop or the computer you will be using for the procedure to root the device.
Download the root kingo app as it is the software we will be using to get us the root access on the desire hd. The link has been locked so you will have to get the access before you can use it.
- Launch the root kingo app on the pc by clicking on the downloaded file.
- As it opens up, connect your phone with the help of USB cable and give it some time to detect it.
- Then click on the ‘Root’ button to start the rooting procedure on desire hd.
- It will show you the progress on the screen, till then don’t interrupt it.
- As it completes, click on the ‘Finish’ button and disconnect the device from the USB.
- Reboot the device and that’s it.
So this was it, you will have the root access on your HTC desire hd by now. So if in case you faced any error or issue, do comment below and we would try to get back to you soon.