So are you looking to root HTC 920E? Well here is a simple and detailed post which will help you out in the procedure and have your device rooted within minutes. So let’s begin.
Before you Root HTC 920E:
You should be knowing about android rooting and the stuff related to it, before you begin with the procedure to root HTC 920E. In case you are not aware of it, so you should be mowing about android rooting and the stuff related to it. So if in case you do not know it, you should take out some time and research it about it for a bit. And. If in case you are, you can skip this part and move on to the next section.
Android Rooting is a process by which you gain the root access to the device, which is you are able to control your device fully and completely. As android is open source, users can completely control the way the device performs but generally this is temporarily locked so that you don’t end up harming the device with all that control. So when you unlock it and get the root access to the device back, it is termed as android rooting. In fact this is such a vast topic that it cannot be completely covered in this post, so if you wish to know more you can read this post and decide.
Android rooting can be advantageous if you do it properly. You will be able to perform many customizations and tweaks on the phone so that you can increase it’s performance and not only that you will be able to do many other things as well after you root HTC 920E. Along with the advantages come some disadvantages as well. As you might be aware about it that you end up voiding the warranty of the device if you root it. You can study about all the advantages and disadvantages of rooting before you further proceed, to get a better insight and then decide whether you really want to root it or not.
Below is a list of pre requisites which you need to get done before you begin with the procedure to root the device.
- Charge the device properly before you begin.
- Enable the USB Debugging Mode under the Developer Option in Settings.
- If you can’t find developer options, tap on the build number 7 times, in the About section in Settings.
- Setup proper drivers for the phone on the laptop or the pc which you will be using for the procedure to root the phone.
- Backup the important data on the phone, you can follow the guides below.
- Backup Apps for Unrooted Devices
- Backup and Restore SMS and WhatsApp Chats
- Backup and restore Contacts
- Download the files from the download section below.
About the Tutorial:
Since there are so many tutorials to root HTC 920E, so let us first see that how will we be rooting the phone. We will use a root kingo app which will be installed or run on the desktop and then it will help us to get the root access. It is a simple procedure and you would have the root access within minutes. And it is completely safe as well.
Download the root kingo software or app for the pc from the link below. It is the tool which we will be using to root HTC 920E.it is completely safe and won’t cause any harm to the phone.
- Open the root kingo app on the pc from the downloaded file.
- After that connect your phone to the pc with the help of a USB cable.
- As the tool detects the phone, click on the ‘Root‘ button.
- With that the app will begin the procedure to root the device.
- As it completes, click on ‘Finish‘ and disconnect the phone from the USB.
- Reboot the device after that and you’re done.
So this is it, you have now successfully rooted HTC 920E. I hope this post helped you out, if in case you faced any error or issues while following the tutorial, get to us in the form of comments below and we would try to fix it soon.