Looking for a way to root Coolpad F1 9297? This tutorial will help you get started pretty easily and quickly, and also you will not even be requiring a pc for that. So you could root the device within minutes, and look forward to the tweaks and the customizations you wanted to perform on the device.
Before you Root Coolpad F1 9297:
Before you root Coolpad F1 9297, and begin with the procedure there are some things that you should be knowing about, before you proceed. You should be having a basic knowledge about android rooting, and the stuff related to it. As you should be having a complete idea of what are you actually doing to your android device, and how it might benefit you, or also in some cases disadvantage you. Now if you are already well informed about all those things, then you can skip this part and move onto the next section of the tutorial, but on the other hand if you are a first timer, or a newbie, and don’t know about much of the concepts in the first place, then you should really consider researching about it a bit.
Android Rooting is a method by which you become the super user of the device. You become the super user, and are able to perform, many things on the device which you would not be able to do otherwise. It is like having to make the device work according to you, even by interfering in the default system processes and other related things. In a nutshell you become the administrator of the device, like in Windows, but here you have much more control over the device. To sum it up, to control your device across the barriers that android puts, and experiencing the real open source environment, rooting enters. To read about more, go to What is Android Rooting?
Since after rooting your android device, you are able to perform tweaks and customizations on your device, you could easily use it to your advantage. To list a few tweaks that can be performed, you could, install Custom ROMs, increase the RAM,increase the internal memory, Play HD Games, and also you could overclock processor. And not only this, there are plenty of more and other exciting tweaks as well, you can view it from the list here. Now also if you wish to know in more detail about the advantages of rooting your android device, you can read this post here.
Not only advantages, rooting your android device, has some disadvantages as well. Also many of you must be knowing about it as well, that when you rooting your android device, you lose the warranty on the device, that has been provided by the manufacturer of the device. Though in some cases, manufacturers, do support rooting, but still majority of them still don’t. So that is still a con of rooting your device. Apart from this, there are other major disadvantages too, but they are quite technical, and we cannot discuss them right here in this post, and if you wish to know them, you should click here and read the detailed post explaining them.
About the Tutorial:
Let us see that how will we root coolpad f1 9297, as you guys might be aware that there are so many ways to root an android device. We will use an app named as framaroot, which will get us the root access from the phone itself. All that is required to do so is set the app on the phone and follow some easy to go instructions and that’s it. You don’t require a pc or a laptop for this one like you do in other methods or tutorials.
There are some things that you would be required to do in first, and before you begin with the procedure to root Coolpad F1 9297, and below is a list that contains all those things. Go through the list, once and get them done first.
- Enable the installation of apps from Unknown Sources, which can be one under the Security in the Settings.
- Make sure that the device is properly charged, so that it does not interrupt you in the middle of the procedure, and ask you to connect the charger in the middle.
- You should make a secure backup of your data on the device before you begin, though it will not get deleted by following this tutorial, it is better to be on the safer side.
- Follow these guides to backup your important data.
- Backup and Restore SMS and WhatsApp Messages
- Backup Apps for Unrooted Devices
- Backup and restore Contacts
- Download the files from the Download Section below, as they are essential for the procedure to root.
Before you move on further, download the apk file for the framaroot app as it is required or the tutorial to root. Also note that we advise that you directly download it on your phone, instead of downloading it from any other device and then transferring it.
- Install the framaroot app on the coolpad F1.
- Launch the app from the app drawer.
- Select the option ‘Instsll SuperSU’ from the first menu, as in the image.
- Next tap on the exploit ‘Barahir‘.
- With this the app will start the procedure to root the device, and it will take some time so don’t interrupt meanwhile.
- As soon as it finishes with it, it will show you a success message as you can see in the image attached.
- After that reboot the device and then you will have the root access.
That’s it, you’re done with the procedure and you have finally rooted Coolpad F1 9297 without PC, and within a few clicks. Note that if you faced any issue with any of the steps mentioned above, or any other problem with the tutorial, do get to us, and contact us, and we would fix it as soon as possible.