Recovery mode is an essential part of your android phone and many times you need to access it in moment of need. And many users don’t know how to do so. So if you are wondering on how to boot Sony XPERIA Z2 Tablet LTE in recovery mode then this is the post which is going to help you do so.
What is Recovery Mode?
If in case you don’t know, Android Recovery is a support utility installed in every android smartphone. By accessing the android recovery you can manage many tasks and activities which you cannot from the normal android interface. It has many core functions, like manually updating the software of you phone and much much more. It lets you hard reset the phone and wipe cache and much more.
So below are the instructions on how to access or boot Sony XPERIA Z2 Tablet LTE into the recovery mode.
- Press and Hold the Volume Up Button and Power Button.
- Keep holding these buttons until the phone reboots.
- Only release the buttons when you see the logo.
- As you release the buttons, the phone will reboot into the Recovery Mode.
- Now you can perform the task you wanted to after booting the device into recovery mode.
This is how you boot your android device into the recovery mode. In case if you have any doubts or queries, you can shoot them in the form of comments below and we will be happy to help.