If you are looking to reboot lg Optimus Slider into the recovery mode then you can do that with the help of this small post. Here are the instructions
What is Android Recovery:
Before you get into booting the phone into. A recovery mode, let us see that what android recovery really is. Android Recovery is a system menu which is installed on every android phone and it helps to perform many tasks in emergency or otherwise which cannot be done from phone interface itself. It helps to do things like wiping the system cache, applying manual updates, flashing roms etc.
Also if you want to hard reset your android phone, it should be done with the help of recovery only. So below are the instructions which will help you do so.
- Press the Volume Down and Power Buttons.
- Keep holding these buttons until you get the phone to restart and black screen appears.
- As the logo appears, release the buttons.
- The phone will then boot into the recovery mode in about 5-6 seconds.
- In the menu you will be able to navigate with the help of Volume Buttons and select an option with Power Button.
Tip: If any of the buttons are damaged and you are not able. To use them to reboot to recovery. You can use an app from Play Store which will give you access to an advanced reboot menu, through which you will be able to reboot into recovery and perform other advanced rebooting functions. But for that it needs root access.
So this is how you boot lg Optimus Slider into recovery mode. If you faced any issue you can get to us in the form of comments below and we will be happy to help.