Recovery mode is a utility which is installed on every android phone out there to help perform some basic donations and tasks. And if you are wondering on how to boot HTC One ME into fastboot, then you are at the right post.
What is Fastboot?
Android Recovery is a utility which a help you perform many functions even when the interface fails to do so. And that is what makes the recovery utmost important and needful but you can’t simply access it from settings on anywhere within the phone interface. it helps you to connect and install many things on the phone with the help of a computer over the USB Debugging Platform.
So follow the instructions below to boot into fastboot mode.
- Press the Volume Up Down and Lock or Power Button.
- Keep holding these buttons until the black screen appears.
- Now as it blackens, release the Power Button, but keep holding the Volume Down Button.
- This will reboot the Fastboot Mode on your HTC One ME.
- You can now use Volume Buttons to Scroll, and the Power Button as Enter key.
Now as the phone boots into the fastboot mode, you can use and perform the functions which you were looking to do so in the first place. If. You. Face any issue or error you can reach out to us in the form of comments below.