If you have been looking for a way to boot it enter your Lenovo P700 into recovery mode and don’t know how to do so, this post is going to help you with easy and simple instructions to get it done.
What is Android Recovery?
Android Recovery is installed on every android device and helps with the basic functions and performing tasks which cannot be performed from the phone itself. Many powerful features are added to the Android Recovery, which are performing manual updates, flashing files, caching and if you want to hard reset the phone.
Since as we said above android recovery cannot be accessed from the normal interface and it is required to boot the P700 in recovery separately.
- Press Volume Up and Power Buttons at the same time.
- Keep pressing these but to a until the phone’s screen switches off and Logo appears.
- As soon as it does, release the buttons.
- The phone will then boot into the Recovery Mode.
- You can access the options by Navigating with the help of Volume Buttons and selecting an option with Power Button.
So this was how you boot the phone into the recovery mode. In case one of your hardware buttons are damaged and you aren’t able to access recovery with them, then you can use an app from the Play Store which will let you access recovery, but for that you need to have root access on your phone. If you have any other queries, you can shoot them in the comments below.